What You Do For His Birthday

Tony Stark:
You, him and your mother all spend the day watching his favourite movies, while eating different mixtures of junk food, and then you invite Rhodey and Happy over for cake, and your father finds his tiny party better than a big one.

Steve Rogers:
You always get him an American flag cake, and instead of singing 'Happy Birthday' you sing the Captain America theme song, while marching through the house with a toy trumpet.

Bruce Banner:
Since he doesn't really like to celebrate his birthday, you try and give him the most relaxing day possible. From locking him in the lab, and telling everyone not to disturb him, to putting on soothing music, you always treat your dad the best on his birthday, and you even get him cupcakes.

Thor Odinson:
When Asgard isn't celebrating his birthday, that means you put up as many streamers as possible, and throw a huge surprise party (and only inviting your family) to it, and smashing his face into the cake when he blows out his candles.

Peter Parker:
You steal his mask, and run around singing Happy Birthday while he's asleep, and you two spend the day together, usually walking around the city, then you both go out for ice cream, and then you get a sugar rush and he always regrets it, because you don't fall asleep.

Peter Quill:
Though Rocket refuses to even partake in your fathers birthday, you make everyone party hats, and sing happy birthday, but Rocket refuses to wear a hat, and you always try to tape it to him, and he threatens to cut your arm off in your sleep.

Clint Barton:
You, your mother, and your siblings get him a cake, and everyone sings happy birthday, while the living room is dark, and filled with balloons and a banner that is supposed to say 'Happy Birthday Dad!' But since your sister is still young, it's spelled 'Happe Berth Day Dad!"

Nick Fury:
You convince every agent to hide in one room, and jump out and surprise him, and you try to sneak a party hat on his head, that's sparkly and says 'Birthday Princess' on it.

Phil Coulson:
You get him a cake in the shape of Captain Americas shield, and he always tries to tell you that he's not that obsessed, but you obviously know that he is, and you always cut him off by singing Happy Birthday.

Scott Lang:
You always get him the weirdest gifts ever. From a blue wig from Wal-Mart, to a candy wrapper from Halloween, you love being a giant goofball, and get him weird things, like he gets you and your sister for your birthday.

Loki Laufeyson:
You get him lots and lots of books, and he enjoys them too. But sometimes you'll get him children's books as a joke, and he'll always tell you home much he loves them, just to make you happy, but in secret he just hides them under his bed, never touching them.

Bucky Barnes:
You try to throw him a surprise party, but fail because he always seems to shout "Okay, I know you're all hiding" and you, Steve and Sam all walk out, upset that your surprise was a fail, but after that you have ice cream cake and it's all good after that.