How You Embarassed Him

Tony Stark:
He was making fun of girls and saying that men are lucky they don't get periods, so when your father wasn't looking, you would stick pads onto his back, and when he had gone out to do things, he wasn't happy when he felt something on his back, and had to turn and see a pad with the words "Who's not lucky now?" written on the pad...

Steve Rogers:
When your father wasn't looking, you drew smiley faces on his shield with sharpie, and you also wrote random things, and when your father walked into Avengers tower with everyone looking at him and laughing, reading the words "If you use bad language, Steve Rogers will not approve of you" did not ease his anger.

Bruce Banner:
Tony and Bruce had a bet that you knew more periodic elements than him, so when you started rolling them off in their order, your father got stuck at Argon, and you kept going, until you named every element. Little did they know, they forgot they stuck a period table of elements poster at the back of their lab.

Thor Odinson:
He was making fun of you after you tried picking Mjölnir up, but you failed, so you started sticking Disney princess stickers all over Mjölnir, and your father was stuck using a Disney princess sticker covered Mjölnir

Peter Parker:
You put sticky notes all over your father back that said "I forgot to feed my chicken!" And when your father was in the middle of fighting, he heard the villains laughing, and your father has never been so embarrassed in his life, and he didn't even have a chicken!

Peter Quill:
You caught your dad singing Pat Benetar's We Belong, and you immediately got everyone, because not only was he singing, he was singing into his Walkman, and pretending to be performing for a crowd.

Clint Barton:
When your dad came home for a little while with the team, he was playing outside with your brother and sister, and Tony and Steve were cutting up wood, and you saw your father wearing a flannel, so you opened your window and screamed "Mr. Lumberjack why aren't you helping your other lumberjack friends?!" And your father hasn't been able to shake that name.

Nick Fury:
You put an Elsa sticker on your fathers eyepatch, and wrote all over his head with dry erase marker, and you told him it was an experiment, and that you wanted to see if you could write with dry erase markers on his shiny head and see if it erased, but he had to walk with the words "Angry patch-man" on the back of his head, and Hill never spit her coffee out and died laughing so hard in her life.

Phil Coulson:
You told Steve how much of a fan your father is of him, and how your father has a lot of Captain America merchandise. After that, you weren't allowed to go back to work with your father.

Scott Lang:
You got a video of him dancing to Britney Spear' "Oops!-I Did It Again" and showed it to Hank, Hope and basically everyone. Now your father can never trust you with your phone, again.

Loki Laufeyson:
You were trying to teach him how to whip, and he shouted. "(Y/N), I will not do these ridiculous Earth movements!" And a bunch of your friends happened to be over, when he was completely failing at whipping.