How He Disciplines You

Tony Stark:
He'll disable the wifi on your phone, and shut you phone off, and if you turn your phone back on and try to open any apps, you get Rick Rolled and the song doesn't stop playing until your tell your father you're sorry for what you've done.

Steve Rogers:
If you've made a bad choice, then that's when the lecturing side comes out in him and he'll give you different situations and you have to explain how it could ruin your life. But if you're being disrespectful, then you have to do 35 push ups, and run a mile.

Bruce Banner:
He'll usually make you clean the lab, and follow you around and make you repeat the action you've done, and if you forget a single detail, he'll make you repeats the whole story, over again.

Thor Odinson:
He'll make you try and lift Mjölnir off of the floor, and when you don't succeed, he gives you a very long lecture on how to behave, and he also runs it in your face that you can't lift Mjölnir...

Peter Parker:
He will call your teacher, and ask for as many copies of your homework he think he needs, and he will make you sit down in front of him, and do your math homework in silence. No calculator, no questions, or anything. He also give you a long list of hard to spell words, and makes you rewrite them 3 times each.

Peter Quill:
He'll make you say "Rocket is the best raccoon there ever will be" until you admit that what you did was wrong. He also makes you clean the whole ship, and he'll follow you and ask you different questions about music.

Clint Barton:
He makes you do target practice for 3 hours, and if he thinks you mutter something under your breath then you have to run 5 laps around your house, with your mother watching from her bedroom window, yelling at her father that he's going to hard on you.

Nick Fury:
Plain and simple, he trains you the hardest, and if you screw up on something, he pushes you harder, until the point where you almost faint.

Phil Coulson:
He basically interrogates you, and makes you promise that you'll never do what you did again, and he also makes you promise that if you do it again he has the right to send you to boarding school.

Scott Lang:
He makes Hank explain the science of the suit to you, and he also tells Hank to not leave out a single detail, and to make sure he doesn't explain anything too fast, and your father watches you falling asleep from a distance.

Loki Laufeyson:
He makes you balance 10 books on your head, and he also makes you walk around, and greet the servants, and if you drop one book, then you have to restart, and find more servants to greet.