When You're Sick

Tony Stark:
When you're sick, he never leaves you alone. He constantly brings you food, fluffs your pillows, and even try and make you laugh. Except when you have the stomach flu, then that's Jarvis and Happy's turn to take care of you, and Tony secretly watches Happy, to make sure that he's making you, well, happy!

Steve Rogers:
Whenever you're sick, you lie in bed, and listen as your father reads you some of your favorite books. From Where the Wild Things Are, to Divergent, what ever you want your dad to read, he'll read it to you! He'll also make you homemade soup, and let you sleep for however long you like!

Bruce Banner:
Whenever you're sick, your father tries different home remedies to make you feel better. Of course, some of them are clearly just a hoax, but he tries to get you to your happy self as fast as he could, because you're his little sunshine, and you light up his world, and he hates it when his little sunshine isn't shining so bright.

Thor Odinson:
Thor hated it whenever he was sick as a child, and he understands how much you hate it. You love how it gets you out of homeschool, but you hate the sneezing, the coughing and the stomach aches. So whenever you're sick, your father tries to get your mind off of it, as much as possible, from yelling in the kitchen at the toaster for not making his pop tarts right, to yelling at the TV remote for not changing the channel, he always manages to make you crack a smile.

Peter Parker:
When you're sick, he takes a break from being Spider-Man and takes care of you. He makes sure you have your medicine at the right time, and he makes sure that your body temperature isn't too high or too low. He hates seeing you sick, because he knows how you're unhappy, so he tries his best to make you the happiest you can be.

Peter Quill:
Whenever you're sick, he makes sure to entertain you by getting Rocket angry. Even though the end result is usually the ship almost blowing up, Rocket understands that your father is just trying to make you happy while you're at your worst, he still doesn't like to be called a rodent. But your dad takes the best care of you whenever you're sick.

Clint Barton:
When you're sick, your father spends every second with you. He wants you to feel better almost immediately, because he hates seeing you when you're not feeling well. He takes your temperature every minute, and he even spoils you a little, by letting you stay home from school for a few days and sleep for as long as you live.

Nick Fury:
When you're sick, your father does take care of you, but he does go easy on you whenever you're sick. He lets you have a few days off, but when you say that you're feeling better, then he expects you to train harder than he expects.

Phil Coulson:
When you're sick, he takes time off just to take care of you, and make sure that you're comfortable. He hates seeing you at your worst, so he tries to get you happy again, by spending time with you, and taking  care of you.

Scott Lang:
Even though your father doesn't live with you, whenever you tell him that you're sick, he will always text you a 'feel better' with a frowney face, and you can't help but laugh.