it's always been you : levi ending

You make me smile.

You make me happy.

You are my ray of sunshine.

You are my inspiration.

It's always been you.

It's you who my heart yearns for.

It's you who I love.

And no matter how hard I try to push you away , my heart will never let go of you.

So if I can't get another chance at your love , don't break my heart again

---

"I choose you, Levi."

You closed your eyes, waiting patiently for a response.

All you got was a flick on the forehead.

"Ow!" you flinched.

You hesitantly cracked one eye open and saw Levi with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Tch. I'm not a Pokemon, you brat," was all he said.

Despite the insult he threw at you, he smiled softly and patted your head.

"I just confessed to you, and that's all I get?" you whined.

Levi wrapped you tightly in his arms. He smelled faintly of tea and windex.

"I love you too, idiot."

He pulled away and kissed you, softly and sweetly, as you had always wished for.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that," the cliche words tumbled out of your mouth.

Levi leaned into you, your foreheads touching. His eyes were closed.

"Never let me wake up from this dream," he whispered.

Oh, how you wish you could just stop time at this moment and let it last forever.

I love you. Don't ever leave my side again.

---

And so the tale of the two impossible lovers comes to an inevitable end. After many years of heartbreak and longing, the two finally get their well-deserved happy ending.

---

What do you mean that this not your happy ending?

Oh...would you prefer someone else? Perhaps the Titan boy?

Until next time...