beauty and the titan

a/n hahaha long time no see ? pls don't kill me . i swear i'll update .

Anyways since Levi got his own chapter last time , Eren gets his own too.

---

You walked aimlessly around the Survey Corps HQ basking under the warm morning sun. It was a day off, and you wanted to enjoy it to your heart's extent.

Eren planned to go on a picnic with you during lunch. He wanted to spend "quality couple time" with you. You had rolled your eyes when he made the suggestion, but agreed to it, nevertheless. You hadn't gone on a picnic for who knows how long?

"(F/N)!" You heard Eren's cheery voice calling your name.

You turn around, only to be engulfed into a giant hug. Eren kisses your cheek lightly and grins widely.

"Picnic time!" He cheers childishly while grabbing your hand.

You giggle as you are dragged around by Eren. He drags you to a grassy field that is covered with beautiful flowers in every color.

You stared in awe. You had never known such a place existed within the walls.

"You like it?" asked Eren, while wrapping his arms around your waist.

You could feel his warm breath down your neck, making you shiver. "It's absolutely beautiful," you whispered.

"To be honest, I've never taken anyone here, not even Mikasa," he admitted. "This is like my secret place where I go when I'm sad or lonely."

Eren laid down a checkered picnic blanket and motioned you to sit. He brought out a bunch of food that made your mouth water.

"Damn, (F/N)! Your inner Sasha is coming out!" Eren laughed at your expression.

You ignored him and instead snatched the onigiri out of Eren's hands and devoured it.

Let's be honest , you're a slut for food .

He laughed and leaned over to poke your cheek. "You're so cute."

You flipped your hair and with a mouthful of rice replied with, "That's me! I'm fabulous!"

Eren burst out laughing. "No wonder I fell in love with you." He ruffled your hair.

You blushed.

Eren grabbed your hand.

"You're the beauty and I'm the Titan," Eren joked. "We compliment each other perfectly."

You slapped his shoulder playfully. "Did you eat cheese or something, you cheesy weirdo!"

Eren reached to the side and plucked a gorgeous flower. "For you, my love."

He handed the flower to you.

"I love you."

You hesitated for a split second before taking the flower and replying with, "I love you too."

You smiled at Eren, keeping a cool composure on the outside but mentally freaking out.

Did you really love him or was it just a little white lie?

---

omg sorry if this chapter is trash .

on a different note , if you lovely readers are having any troubles , don't hesitate to talk to me ! i promise i'll be a great listener and give you advice !

love you guys !

-kookie <3