~Levi Christmas Special~

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everybody! And wishing a Happy Birthday to Levi! Enjoy this Levi special! :3

---

Levi's POV

"Merry Christmas, Shorty!" Shit-Glasses shouted at me, while wearing a ridiculous looking red hat.

I glared at her. "That hat is the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen. Take it off."

Hanji rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a Grinch, Levi."

"What the fuck is that?" I asked.

"I don't think Levi could be the Grinch. He's too short!" I heard a familiar melodious voice.

"Excuse me, cadet?" I growled.

I turned around only to see (F/N) giggling. She was clutching a box that was wrapped neatly in red and green paper.

"Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Levi," she said as she handed me the package. "I hope you like the gift."

I took the gift. "Tch. Thank you, you shitty brat."

(F/N) smiled and rolled her eyes. "I didn't know what you wanted, but..." She trailed off as she saw Jaeger waving at her. "Uhhh, I have to go now, Levi. See you around."

As (F/N) walked off to Jaeger, jealousy filled my heart. I wanted her to be mines so badly.

"All I want for Christmas is you," I whispered.

---

Your POV

You sighed.

Today was hectic. Hanji kept on putting up mistletoe everywhere. Eren had accidentally knocked over the Christmas tree, causing all the ornaments to shatter. Sasha and Connie tried to make cookies, but instead they almost burnt down the whole kitchen. To say that Levi was fucking pissed at the end of the day was an understatement.

Levi almost gave everybody stable duty for the next 5 years, but luckily Erwin came to the rescue.

Praise the Eyebrows.

---

"You fucking shitty brats!" Levi swore. "You guys are useless pieces of shit!"

"Someone's on their man period," Hanji snickered.

Levi stormed out leaving everyone but Hanji and you cowering in fear.

"Should we check on him?" you asked.

"No. You should probably wait for 5-7 days before his period is over," Hanji sniggered.

You rolled your eyes and ran after Levi.

You found him in his office cleaning his desk and muttering swears under his breath. You laughed quietly.

"Levi, you're such a Cleaning Fairy," you smirked.

"Fuck off," he growled.

"I totally ship it!" you squealed. "LEVI X CLEANING SUPPLIES FOREVER!"

Thus you began chanting "OTP! OTP!"

Levi was unamused as he smacked you over the head with his broom.

"You're such an idiot. But that's why I love you." Levi mumbled the last part so softly you almost didn't hear it.

You blushed a million shades of red. Levi admittedly still made your heart swoon. As much as you tried to get over him, your heart still longed for him... just a little bit.

But you were with Eren now, and you had no intention of hurting him.

As you drowned in your thoughts, Levi swept down and captured your lips. Your eyes widened. You had always dreamed of kissing Levi, and you wanted to kiss him back so badly. But the thought of Eren held you back.

Levi pulled away. "I just needed some... closure." He sighed.

You were still staring dumbly at him in shock. You shook your head and smiled a little. A small friendly kiss wouldn't hurt anyone, right? And after all, it was Levi's birthday...

You tip-toed and gave Levi a chaste kiss. A light blush dusted his pale cheeks.

"Merry Christmas, Levi," you smiled before walking away.

---

Levi Story Part 2 next or... a New Years Specials???

Hope you enjoyed this! And Merry Christmas everybody!!!

-Kookie<3