yours : eren's ending

I've always been yours. You needn't doubt me. My heart belongs to you and only you.

---

"Eren!" You cried out.

You ran after Eren without a second thought.

Levi could wait.

---

Eren always had a sick feeling that you would choose Levi over him. He knew in the back of his mind that he was just the rebound.

But Eren was in love you. And love makes you do crazy things.

---

You found him outside, sitting on the green grass, mindlessly picking flowers, and throwing them into the wind.

"Eren," you panted.

"What do you want?" Eren replied bitterly. "Go back to your boyfriend."

You chuckled nervously. "You're my boyfriend, Eren."

He suddenly stood up and turned towards you. You saw all the pain you had unknowingly inflicted on him in his eyes.

Eren opened his mouth to speak, but you hurriedly cut him off.

"I love you, Eren. Don't even doubt it for a second," you whispered. "I love you because you're my light. Because you're my best friend. Because you make me happy."

Tears started to brim your eyelids.

"You are mine, and I am yours. Everything else is unthinkable!" You cried.

Eren's features softened.

"Are you really mine?" he asked hesitantly.

"I'm yours. I've always been yours."

Eren gave you a small smile. "I love you, princess. I'm sorry."

"I love you more," you pouted.

He planted a loving kiss on your lips.

"You're mine. Forever."

---

THE END.

---

Until next time...?