eren's story part 1

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!!! *\(^o^)/* Shoutout to those single Pringles out there! *cough* me *cough*. Enjoy this chapter!
-Kookie<3

---

Eren's POV

I was friend zoned: Gale status.

It's hard to love somebody who only sees you as a friend. It's even harder to love somebody who loves another.

---

When I first met (F/N), it was in the training legion. I was paired up to fight her in hand-to-hand combat. I thought she would be easy to defeat. (F/N) was very pretty, I admit. But, she looked like one of those rich girls who cared more about their looks than anything else. Oh, how wrong I was...

I thought I should go easy on her, so I let my guard down. Big mistake. She charged at me so quickly that I didn't have time to defend myself. The next thing I knew, I was flying backwords onto the dusty ground. She had punched me in the jaw, and boy, could that girl punch. It would surely leave an ugly bruise. My head spun in circles as I tried to get up. I looked up to see (F/N). She looked mildly amused and was smirking down at me. She offered her hand, and I gladly took it.

"Looks like I win this one, buddy," she whispered into my ear.

I nodded dumbly as I stared into her sparkling (E/C) eyes. God, she was beautiful.

---

Over the years, I got to know (F/N) better. We became best friends. After dinner, we would sneak out sometimes to watch the stars or tell each other stories.

She told me about a man named Levi. She said that he was her savior, her hero. She said that Levi saved her from a terrible life in the Underground. (F/N) talked about Levi like he the most amazing person in the world. I could tell that she loved Levi, and a pang of jealousy shot through my heart.

I kept my feelings to myself throughout the years, hoping that they would dissipate. I kept myself busy with training. Saving humanity and getting rid of those damned Titans were my first priority.

We graduated the training legion and joined the Survey Corps. I found out who Levi was. (F/N) talked about Levi so highly, but it turned out that he was just a short man with OCD.

Corporal Levi appeared to be harmless at first. He was only 160 cm. All the cadets towered over him. It was quite funny. But soon I learned that Levi was not someone to laugh at.

Flashback

We had just joined the Survey Corps and were introduced to Captain Erwin and Corporal Levi.

"Corporal Levi is a midget," Connie sniggered loudly.

I choked on my spit.

The nerve of some people.

Sasha elbowed him in the ribs, but she was also trying hard not to laugh.

"Excuse me, cadet?" Levi asked through gritted teeth, narrowing his grey eyes.

Oh shit, Connie. You're so fucking screwed. Lord have mercy on your soul.

Levi grabbed Connie by the collar and threw him down violently. He then proceeded to kick Connie in the face.

"You fucking brats," Levi growled before walking away like nothing happened.

Holy shit. Who knew midgets were so strong?

---

Part 2...? Thanks for 5K reads!

XxVote.Comment.FollowXx

-Kookie <3