just a replacement

Early update brought to you by the Golden State Warriors.

---

You sat, fanning yourself in the shade of a tree, and sighed. Levi had been merciless with your training today. He was harsher than usual for some reason. You had run for hours in the scorching heat of the sun.

Mikasa walked over to your exhausted self and threw a bottle of water at you.

"Thanks," you replied weakly, slowing opening the bottle.

"Do you really love Eren, or is he just a replacement?" Mikasa asked.

You choked on your water, and Mikasa slapped you hard on the back.

"What the-?" you spluttered. "Mikasa, what the hell? That was so random!"

She raised her eyebrows. "You didn't answer my question."

"O-Of course I really love Eren! Why would you even suggest such a thing?" you stuttered.

Mikasa sighed. "You don't have to lie to me, (F/N). I know you love Corporal Shorty. Save Eren a bit of heartbreak."

"That was in the past. I've moved on already," you replied nervously.

"Oh, is that why you've been staring at Levi with a dreamy look on your face during breakfast, lunch, and dinner?" Mikasa asked, her eyes piercing into yours.

You flushed in embarrassment.

"(F/N). Do you know how much Eren loves and cares for you? He would do anything in the world to protect you. You mean so much to him," Mikasa said.

"I know he loves and cares for me, and I love him too!" you exclaimed.

"(F/N). You don't have to lie. Really," Mikasa whispered knowingly.

"But, I really do love Eren, Mikasa," you replied confindently.

"Do you love Eren or Levi more?" Mikasa questioned.

"I-I I... Don't know," you finished lamely.

"Exactly," she nodded with a victorious smirk. "I just don't want Eren to get hurt, so I wanted to know if you're just using him as a replacement. I don't want you to be giving him false hope."

"I love Eren - I really do, but I also love Levi. And I'm just so confused... I really don't know what to do," you mumbled while anxiously fiddling with your fingers.

"You'll have to choose between them one day, (F/N)," Mikasa said.

"I know. I know. But... I don't know who to choose!" you cried.

"Just... follow your heart. It will know who to choose," Mikasa gave you a small smile. "But if you hurt Eren, I'll kill you." She threatened with a sharp glare.

You let out a nervous laugh. "I don't doubt you, Mikasa."

---

Now or later. Either way, you were going to have to choose between Eren and Levi. There was no way around this.

Choosing between your two lovers may be one of the hardest decisions you've ever had to make. But all you had to do was follow your heart. Your heart will know who you were destined to be with.

---

So my Warriors won the NBA Finals! It's been 40 years... So proud of them. :))))) Stephen Curry, my man! 사랑해요! Warriors fans anyone?

Thanks for reading!

(*^_^)

-Kookie <3