Chapter One - ( :

Jacob Perez

The boy's locker room, before football practice... A gay boy's heaven .. Muscles, muscles, muscles. Thank the gay gods for creating such a wonderful place. I looked around the room as the guys were getting ready . I couldn't look away. The bodies were hypnotizing. I just wanted to reach out and lick up and down the beautiful bodies. I looked around slowly taking in the tan bodies. I stopped and licked my lips at ... Chresanto... Yes lord.

"Who let the stupid faggot in the locker room?" I shook my head and looked around to see everyone snickering and laughing at that rude comment.

I rolled my eye, " I was just coming in to tell you assholes that my dad is cutting practice short today." I put my hand on my hip and glared at all of them .

Big meanies. I don't even find them attractive anymore.... Well, they all still look like sex gods. So umm.. I take that back.

I turned on my heels and began walking out of the locker room. I was halfway out the door when I heard that same rude, but extremely, sexy voice .

"Next time lock the door so fags like him don't come in and jerk off in front of us. "

I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment. I quickly scurried out of the locker room and into my dad's office. I slouched on the couch and groaned loudly.

Why did I have to like such a jerk? Why did I have to have these extremely hot and arousing dreams about this guy? Why am I asking stupid ass questions knowing I will never answer them ?

Chresanto August

I was getting into my football uniform when I noticed coach's son fanboying over all the players. I was extremely uncomfortable. Why the hell was he just standing there looking adorable and HOLD THE HELL UP... Not adorable. No no. I meant umm... annoying. Yeah.. I'm NOT Gay... Nope, not Chresanto. I'm the straightest guy on the team. Yes. Straighter than Pinnochio's nose... I chuckled to myself .. I looked up and saw the little faggot boy staring at me. I mentally groaned and rolled my eyes at him.

"Who let the stupid faggot in the locker room," I asked to no one in particular.

That caused everyone to turn and look at the little faggot and laugh. I chuckled .

"I was just coming in to tell you assholes that my dad is cutting practice short today." He rolled his eyes and put his hand on his hip. The way his hair bounced around as he talked looked so- STOP IT CHRES. He's a faggot and you're straight. Just shut up already. I shook my head and returned to reality as I watched him walk out of the locker room.

"Next time lock the door so fags like him won't come in and jerk off in front of us." I joked putting on my shoulder pads. That caused a roar of laughter to erupt around me .

I chuckled to myself. I knew the little faggot heard me. I think I might have hurt his feelings. Whoa, Chresanto. You don't care about his feelings. Get yourself together man.

I slammed my locker shut and jogged out to the football field and began warming up for practice.

Now is not the time for these unnecessary thoughts. I have to get my head right , so we can win games and go to championship, this year. But you have to admit.. Jacob looked really yumm- WTF .. No No No .. I began to run faster around the field tackling down all the defense. Stop thinking about the stupid faggot Chres..