Chaptaaah 18 - (/-\)

Chresanto August 

"I love you Chresanto." He smiled a sad smile at me. I watched his eyes glisten in the light as the tears fell silently from his eyes. 

BANG ...... 

My body went numb as he screamed out in pain as the bullet went through his chest. I felt the tears threatening to escape my eyes. I blinked rapidly. I charged towards Myles and knocked the gun out of his . My fists repeatedly smashed into Myles' face. I wouldn't stop, I couldn't stop. I put every ounce of anger, hurt, and pain, into each punch to his face. I felt the blood on my hands, but I wouldn't stop. I wanted him dead. 

"Chres...." I could barely hear the faint whisper, but immediately I stopped and turned my full attention to Jacob. He was covered in his own blood. I blinked away the tears burning around the rims of my eyes. I quickly ran over to his side. I held him in my arms and rocked him back and forth. 

"Ray.... Call 911." I croaked. I gently moved the stray hairs out of his face. I kissed his forehead. 

"Chres.... It hurts.." He cried. I shook my head. 

"Just hang in there Jacob. You're gonna be fine. Just stay awake. Keep your eyes open for me okay." I babbled. 

He smiled weakly up at me. "Kiss me...." With no hesitation, I crashed my lips onto his. It wasn't a rough sloppy kiss, but a gentle slow kiss. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I could see the hurt and pain clouding his eyes. I caressed his cheek. "Hang in there Jacob." 

I could faintly hear the sounds of the ambulances and police sirens coming closer. I looked up and Ray and Jaden. They were looking back at me, with sorrowful eyes. I motioned to Myles and Craig, who were laying bloody and lifeless on the floor. 

"We'll say it was in self-defense." Jaden shrugged. I nodded and put my attention on my Jacob. His eyes were fluttering. "Hang in there Jacob." I pleaded. 

As if right on time, the door flew open and a few police officers ran into the room and scanned around. Shortly after the paramedics rushed in, with a stretcher. They took Jacob out of my arms and wheeled him off to the emergency vehicle. 

I got up and followed behind, getting into my car with Ray and Jaden doing the same. 

Please God, I don't know what I would do without Jacob in my life. Please, he... He needs to live. He's my everything, without Jacob I'm nothing. All I'm asking is for him to live. He deserves to live. Nothing in this world could replace Jacob. He's one in a billion. There's no one on earth like him. He's my princess. 

I paced the waiting area, lost in my thoughts as I waited for the doctor. 

Minutes passed.

Hours passed. 

"Family of Jacob Perez?" The doctor's voice echoed through the walls, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

I looked at Ray and Jaden and they nodded me to go talk to him. I walked over, taking in slow, deep breaths until I stood face to face with the doctor. 

Jacob Perez 

Darkness filled my surrounds. I felt numb and empty inside. Am I dead? If I'm dead, Tupac ... Baby .. Where are you? No.. No Tupac ... Damn ... Soo , I'm not dead... Hmm , so I'm sleeping .. Wait , shh. What's that noise? Crying? Yeah.. Wait .. I know that voice ! Chresanto <3 my sexy boyfriend. Why's he crying? Owwww ... Where the hell did that pain come from? Why is it still dark? Am I blind? Nooooo... How will I ever see Chresanto's sexy body again?!?! No. My god . I no wanna be blind. Darkness go away so I can see my beautiful boyfriend... Yes, and while you're leaving darkness, take this pain with you. 

"Chres..." Eww , okay .. My voice sounds horrible. 

"Jacob!" He stood from his seat in the chair and came over to the bed. 

"I'm blind.. and I won't be able to see your beautiful face anymore... " I pouted. 

"Your eyes are closed babe, you're not blind." He laughed weakly. 

I sighed dramatically . "Oh Thank GOD ! " I opened my eyes and smiled. Chresanto looked into my eyes and smiled back at me. 

"I'm sorry Jacob. I didn't know us being together would cause so much pain in your life." Chresanto said, looking down at the white, tiled floor. 

"Nooo. It's not you baby. You bring so much happiness into my life, I never want to lose you." I smiled at him, placing my hand on his cheek. 

He pressed his lips onto mine. 

"I love you." 

______________________________________________

-.- Don't get all happy just yet. I said someone was gonna die and I meant it ... Just not right now.
And besides ... TWISTED COMES ON IN LESS THAN AN HOUR... Soo ... I didn't want anymore Drama until after my show goes off . 

I started writing this at 1:30pm... Here It Is 7:31pm.... <--- 6 Hours Because I Get Distracted Easily And My Freaking Tummy Hurts And I'm Mad And Urg... Y'all better Be Happy I Ain't Killed No one YET -.- 

Big Daddy says , "VOTE & COMMENT"