Chaptah 10

Chresanto August 

Do you know what it's like for the person you are madly in love with to tell you he hates you? Those words played over and over in my head. He hates me . I ruined the chance for us to be together. I really hurt him, even though I only tried to help him. 

"SANTO !" Coach yelled. "GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN THE GAME OR GET THE FUCK OFF MY FIELD." 

I glared at him and started stomping off the field . I ignored all the players shouting my name and continued stomping off the field and into the locker room. I slammed my fist against the lockers and my hand throbbed in pain. I ignored the pain and ran my hands across my face. 

Before I had feelings for Jacob, football was my life. Football was all I focused on. After I met Jacob, he's all I ever think about. I just wish he would give me a chance. One chance is all I ask for. 

I took my uniform shirt off and threw it in my gym bag. I un-strapped my pads and chucked them into my bag as well. I kicked off my shoes and socks. I hooked my thumbs around my uniform pants when I heard footsteps coming from the shower. My head darted to the doors of the shower. After a few seconds , Jacob's wet body appeared in the locker room. 

Dammit , I need to just ... take him right here. Right now. 

I found myself slowly walking closer to him. He backed up, going back into the shower room. I quickly closed the space between us, pushing his back against the wall and pressing my body against his. 

"What are you-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on to his. He was hesitant but he started kissing me back. 

The room temperature increased as our bodies heated up around the room. My hands ran up and down his body as he wrapped his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I slid my tongue inside of his mouth. Our tongues twirled around. At this moment, it felt like we were the only two people in the world that existed. We were above cloud nine. This feeling was indescribable. My mind was completely overwhelmed with the love I have for Jacob, all the problems in my life were nonexistent while I was "body to body" with my one true love. 

I tugged on his towel until it fell down to the ground. I pulled off my uniform pants along with my boxers and ground my lower half with his. He moaned against my lip, making me even harder.. If that were possible. I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft as he did the same to me. I lifted his legs and he wrapped them around my waist. 

"Ahhh FUCK ! " He moaned as I thrust into him slowly. His breathing turned into short, uneven pants. I kissed down his neck, my thrusts speeding up. I pulled out quickly and turned him around. He bent over and I rammed inside of him. 

"AH . Uh. FUCK ! " He moaned as I pounded inside of him, hitting his prostate over and over again. He placed his hands on the wet shower wall and bit his lip, looking back at me. I had one hand around his waist and the other with a hand full of his hair. 

"I'm about to - UUUHHH . " He groaned as he shot warm, sticky cum onto the shower wall. I kissed his neck and let out a groan as I came inside of him . I pulled out and he turned around to look me in the eye. 

"Chres-" I cut him off . 

"Jacob.. Will you be my boyfriend?" 

____________________________________________________

Ehh , I Know It Sucks. But , I Know #TeamRoyce Is Happy That Jacob Finna Got The Dick Huh ? 

ANYWAYS , Sorry For The Late Update ... 

Maybe You Enjoyed The Chapter ( : 

{ Don't Forget To Vote & Comment }