~ Chaptaah 22 <3 /.\

Jacob Perez 

Heartbreak. Something I'm all too used to at this moment. I put all my heart into a relationship and everyone thinks they can just play with it. I trusted Chresanto, but he goes and sticks his tongue down another guy's mouth. He had a fucking bitch fit when Jaay pecked me on my damn lips when he was doing wrong. I guess I was just never meant to be happy. 

"Jacob..." 

"Why?" The tears slid down my face as I turned away from him. 

"Jacob I'm sorry." 

I laughed bitterly. "Sorry? Do you think sorry will stop the pain? Do you think sorry will take away all the lies you told me? Fuck you Chresanto. Just leave me alone. It's obvious we were never meant to be together. Just go be with that guy in there." I spat and ran away. 

Tears were staining my face as I ran away from the school. I ran and sobbed. My vision became blurry, but I continued sprinting down the sidewalk. 

I'm tired of getting hurt. I'm tired of people taking my love for granted. I'm so stupid. I thought he actually cared about me. I thought Chresanto was different, but he's just like the others. He lied about his sexuality , he put my life through fucking hell and I STILL loved him. Why was I such an idiot? I disappointed my mom, that's why she left my dad a few months ago . I disappointed my dad because I gave up my innocence. I let myself down, I promised myself I would be strong and I broke down like a crackhead in rehab. I stooped as low as to cut myself again. I can't believe everything had to end like this. I hate this feeling. I felt empty. I thought Chresanto was the one. Yeah, I might be young, but I was ready. I let him take my innocence and come to find out, he goes around taking all the little gay boys innocence. I could feel my chest tighten when he told that guy he loved him. He said it with sincerity and sureness. Nothing like how he said it to me. If I had the option to go back and start over, I wouldn't . I genuinely loved Chresanto, and my naive little heart still beats faster for him. I just wish he loved me, I just wish his words were true to me. I love-

BEEEEEEP

Chresanto August 

I messed up. I really, really messed up. The look in his eyes crushed my heart . I'm just so confused. I never meant for anyone to get hurt, but in the end, I ended up hurting everyone. 

"Chresanto, listen... I saw the look in that kid's eyes. He really loves you, I'm sorry for even coming back. I should have gotten over you and moved on..." Daniel said, looking down at the cement ground. 

"No... It's not your fault." I sighed. 

He gave me a sad smile. " I will always love you Chresanto, but I don't think I'm in love with you." 

"Yeah, I'll always love you too Daniel, but.... I'm in love with Jacob." I sighed and gave him a tight hug before getting in my car and going home. 

What did I do? Why did I have to be such an idiot? I ruined our relationship because I couldn't let go of my past for him. He did everything I asked him to. Shit, I bet he'd drive across the country if I asked him to. I was in love with Jacob but I'm such an idiot, I got confused between loving someone and being in love with someone. 

I walked into the living room and flipped through the channels until something caught my eye. 

HEADLINE  : 17-year-old Jacob Perez victim of a hit and run. 

"Witnesses say he was running along the sidewalk when a drunk driver swerved and lost control of the vehicle resulting in the instant death of Jacob Perez." The news reporter said. 

I felt my heart burst inside of my chest. I felt the tears burn my eyes.

Jacob was Dead.... 

_____________________

( THE END ) 

Seriously ... /.\ It's over . Ain't gone be no sequel either, so don't ask. 

Dang , I've come a long way with this story . *Tear Tear* 

Thanks to everybody who stayed till the end <3 I love you all . Te Amo mucho grande. <3 

Big Daddy Says , Thanks For Voting For GG , She's out of the hospital .. BUT , My mommy /.\ She had a heart attack and now she's in the hospital downtown .. DUDE... Can My Family Get A Freaking BREAK >.< Gosh ... 

Oh , And Umm , Thanks Again For Reading And Being So Supportive Of This Story . Psh , It's Got Over 35,000 Reads And 2,000 Votes <3 Thank You So Much . Like , Dude .