Chapter Seven

Jacob Perez 

      When his lips crashed onto mine, it felt like time had stopped and nothing else mattered but me and him. I felt a tingling sensation as he gripped my waist and pulled me closer. All those feelings I tried so hard to let go of came rushing back as his tongue slid between my lips and slide across my tongue. I placed my hand on his cheek and the other swirled around in his short, curly hair. His hands roamed around my body. I bit down on his bottom lip and sucked on it, causing him to let out a rough moan. He crashed his lips back against mine and tugged on my shirt. 

       At that moment, I realized what I was doing. I, Jacob Perez, was in the process of cheating on my boyfriend Jaden. 

"Chresanto.." I pushed him away, wiping the corners of my mouth. 

He scrunched his eyebrows inwards. He was confused. " What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" 

   He looked so adorable when he was confused. 

" I'm sorry. I can't do this. I have a boyfriend. " I said, grabbing my bag and walking past him. 

He gripped my wrist before I was out of his reach. "Jacob wait..." 

I pulled out of his grasp and walked out of the locker room. 

      How could I do such a thing? Why did I wait so long to pull away? I shouldn't even have listened in the first place. He's not even sure if he's gay or not, and with a reputation like the one he has, he wouldn't come out of the closet for me... I can't even look at Jaden right now, knowing that if I didn't have the strength to pull away , I would have cheated on him. It was then when I felt the warm tears build around the rim of my eyes. Why was I crying? I have no idea... I just get emotional I guess. 

Chresanto August 

       His lips against mine... It's an indescribable feeling. It felt like millions of fireworks against our lips. All my problems had vanished during this passionate kiss between us. I gripped his waist and pulled him closer. I slipped my tongue between his lips and twirled my tongue against his. I felt his soft, cold hand gently press against my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. As I deepened the kiss , I felt his other hand move through my short, curly hair. He sucked on my bottom lip, causing an unexpected moan to escape out of my mouth. I crashed my lips onto his and tugged on the bottom of his shirt. 

"Chresanto.." He pushed me away, wiping  the corners of his mouth. 

  Shit.. Did I do something wrong? 

I scrunched my eyebrows . " What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" 

"I'm sorry.. I can't do this.. I have a boyfriend." He whispered, grabbing his bag and walking past him. 

  I can't let him walk out on me... 

I gripped his wrist before he was out of reach. "Jacob wait.." He pulled out of my grasp and walked out of the locker room. 

     Fuck ... I set myself up for this pain. I should have known Jacob wouldn't want someone like me. Shit, I'm not even sure if I'm gay or not.. I just know I have strong feelings for Jacob. With the reputation I have, I'm not sure people would except the fact that I'm gay. I don't even except the fact that I'm gay... I closed my eyes to stop the tears from forming. I was not about to cry, no... I'm going to keep fighting for the love and affection from Jacob Perez.. He was all I wanted, he was all I needed. 

" I know a way to help you Chresanto.." My head shot up and scanned the room in surprise.

My eyes widened in shock as Ray walked closer to me. "Uhh, what are you talking about?" 

"I know you love Jacob.. It's obvious... I know a way to help you get him to be yours." He replied sitting on the wooden bench. 

I raised an eyebrow , "How?" 

_______________________________________

*Insert Dramatic Music* 

Uh Oh .... /.\ 

Anyways, I'm a let y'all in on a little secret ... 

Shhh , don't tell nobody... 

The story goes based on what you guys comment, if you haven't noticed. 
I read all the comments and some of them stand out to me and I try and work suggestions into the story..

When y'all be like : " Noooo , This Better Be A Dream, My Baby Can't Die ... " I do the opposite of it ..
I Be Like  : " Hmmm, You Like That Character ? Well , *Types Like A Crazy Person* That Nigga Dead Now . "

Just thought you'd like to know ( : Hope you enjoyed the chapter ^___^