Chaptaah 17 /.\

Chresanto August 

 "Well, we've looked everywhere." 

"Don't be fucking dumb. OBVIOUSLY not, if we still haven't found Jacob. " I growled, pacing around the room. 

"Chres, calm down. Call his phone." 

"DON'T YOU THINK I TRIED. IT JUST KEPT RINGING AND RINGING." 

"Whoa, have several seats. I'm just as worried about Jacob as you are. So you need to tone yo voice down." Ray said, rolling his neck and popping his gum. I swear he acts like a fucking diva sometimes. 

"Now, what if the same person who hurt him in that one day is the same person who "kidnapped" him," Jaden suggested. 

"Most likely." Ray agreed. 

             These two idiots are no help. I know you're probably wondering why I asked these two for help, well ... I was desperate. I need to find Jacob before something bad happens to him. I couldn't imagine my life without Jacob in it, and I won't because I will save him. 

Jaden, Ray and I spent hours trying to figure out what to do. My phone started ringing. Hoping it was Jacob, I answered the phone, not paying attention to the I.D . 

"Hello?" I spat through the phone. 

"Chresanto. Long time no talk huh buddy." I could hear the smirk on the person's face. If that's even possible. 

"Myles?" 

"Yup. Wassup? You wanna come over and chill with me and Craig?" He offered. 

"Uhh, Nah. This ain't the time." 

"Why not?" 

"Because, it's just not." 

"Yo Myles ! He woke up." I heard someone yell in the background. I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Shut up Craig ! " I heard Myles whisper-yell into the phone. 

     What the hell? Maybe ... Just maybe, they know something about Jacob. 

"Aye My-" There was a click on the other line of the phone. I looked at the screen and realized Myles had hung up on me. 

"What was that about?" Ray asked, resting his head on Jaden's shoulder. 

"I don't know, but I got a strange feeling Myles and Craig know something about Jacob's disappearance," I said. 

"Well, let's go and see." Jaden urged. 

" I don't know, I have a strange feeling about this. " 

Jacob Perez 

             I woke up, my head was pounding, and I was in a dark room. At first, I thought I had died and went to heaven, but when none of the angels had come to give me my wings - not chicken wings, but my angel wings - I realized I was still alive. I rubbed my eyes, hoping that I could adjust to the darkness and realized I was in a closet. How the fuck did I get into a damn closet? Are Chresanto and I playing hide and seek? I felt around the closet until I grasped onto the doorknob. I tried opening it but it wouldn't open. Okay.. Strange... Why isn't the door opening? Wait, I wasn't with Chresanto before I blacked out. I was in Dad's office. OH SHIT ?!?!?! I'm being kidnapped. No! What if my kidnapper is a booty bandit. Uh uh, the only sausage being stuck in my pancake is CHRESANTOS . No one else. So this kidnapper better not try to booty rape me . I will scream and shout and punch and slap. I will go ninja turtle unicorn on him. Fuck he thought this was. Wait... What if it's a woman? WITH A VAGINA ! Nooooo . Those things are scary . Ewww . 

"Chresanto ! " I cried out . I felt through my pockets until I found my phone. I turned on the power and dialed Chresanto's number. 

Ring .... 

I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. 

Ring ... 

The doorknob jiggled. 

"Hello?" That beautiful voice. 

"Chresanto!!!!!!! HELP ME. I DON'T WANNA BE BOO-AHHHHH ! " I was dragged out of the closet. My cell phone being snatched out of my hand and chucked across the room. I squirmed and kicked, trying to get out of the kidnapper/booty-taker/ old vagina man woman. 

"Stop moving faggot." I knew that voice. 

I continued to squirm until I felt a sting against my face. I whimpered in pain, as they tied my arms and legs . 

"Once you're out of the way, Chresanto won't be tricked into being a faggot anymore." 

        Did this nigga REALLY think I TRICKED Chresanto into being gay? Ha, I mean... Chresanto was the one who gave me the dick in the ass himself. I ain't rip his pants off and shove his dick in my ass... Fuck that. It was more the other way around. Ha . 

"Whoa..." I trailed off as Myles pulled out a gun and pointed at me. 

"Any last words?" He asked me. 

I smiled. "I love you Chresanto." I let silent tears glide down my face. I closed my eyes. 

BANG .... 

_____________________________________

DUN DUN DUN . 

BIG ASS HINT RIGHT HERE  ; More Than One Person Will Be Hurt , ( One Physically And One Emotionally. ) 

Chris  ; Damn Yo . I Ain't Even Know My Brother Was A Kidnapping Killer. 

Jaay ; I Tried To Tell You, Nigga . Damn Yo Bright Yella Ass Don't Ever Listen . 

Chris  ; Me And Michael Was High Last Time . My Bad Ma . 

Michael  ; Yo Chris ! Wanna Roll One  ? 

Chris  ; Hell Yeah ! 

Jaay  ; WAIT GUYS . Hold On .. Two Bright Yella Niggas And A Fan Girl ... *Bites Lip* Threesome ? 

Chris  ; Hmm . I'm Down , As Long As I Ain't Gotta Stick Cj In Michael Ass... 

Michael  ; HELL NO . Shit , You'd be the one bent over anyway. 

Jaay ; Just Get In My Pants  .

Jacob  ; *Peeks Through The Door* Can I Watch ?

Me ; Sure . *Whispers In His Ear* Make Sure You Record This Shit . I'ma Be On WORLD STAR !!!!

Big Daddy doesn't like silent readers. Sooo, You better leave Big Daddy feedback or ..... Something bad will happen to your favorite characters ... Votes & Comments will decide the fate of the characters . ( ;