Chaptah 11

Jacob Perez 

What the fuck did I just do? 

"Chres-" He cut me off . 

"Jacob, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. 

Did he really just ... He asked me to be his boyfriend. WHY didn't he fucking ask me before he took my VIRGINITY ?!?! I feel so disgusting. I feel used. I feel like a whore.

"N-" 

"That's fucking nasty bro." My head shot over to the shower room door. There was half of the football team staring at the scene in front of them. 

"He fucked his in the ass...." Another commented. I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment. Laughter erupted around the shower room. 

Was that Chresanto's plan? To embarrass me? To make me feel like a worthless whore? 

"Jacob..." He trailed off handing me a towel to cover up. I snatched it away from him. Tears causing my vision to blur. 

"You did this... This is ALL your fault." I felt the warm tears fall from my eyes as I ran out of the shower room. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the locker room. 

How could I be so stupid?!?! I'm nothing more than a worthless whore now. I let someone who isn't my boyfriend take my virginity. I'm no longer special. I've been used. Knowing that half of the football team watched me take it in the ass, I know everyone's going to know by tomorrow morning. I should just prepare myself for all the hateful things people are going to say to me. I should prepare myself for the death threats and disapproval of even walking down the same hallway as the homophobic jerks at my school. I should write my suicide letter now, so it's ready for the day when I give up on life. 

I hate Chresanto, more than ever now. He can't seem to EVER leave me alone. He ruins EVERYTHING. 

I ran up the stairs to my house and swung the door to the bathroom open. I rummaged through the drawers until I found the square shaped, sharp blade. I pressed my back against the wall and slid down, plopping onto the cold bathroom floor. I pressed the blade against my wrist and carved into my skin. Biting down on my bottom, keeping the tears from escaping my eyes. I carved deeper into my skin. A puddle of dark red, almost purple, blood formed on the bathroom floor. 

I leaned my head back, resting it on the wall, I looked at my wrist. Wincing at the amount of blood oozing out of my arm. 

I was nothing but a joke to everybody. 

_____________________________________

Sorry It's So Short.... 

/.\ 

Do you think Jacob overreacted ? 

{ Don't forget to Vote & Comment } 

Well, nothing worse can happen right? Ha, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.