Chapter Three ( :

Chresanto August  

I'm going to be a bigger person. I'm going to leave Jacob alone because I can't risk getting kicked off the team, but when this season is over, I'll be sure to kick his ass. Stupid ass faggots. I don't like the way that nigga Jaden hanging around Jacob... I'm not jealous or anything, but I just don't like it. 

"Yo , so we just gone let him snitch and get away with it ?" Craig asked, pacing the locker room floor. 

"You heard coach ! " I shouted irritated. 

Rayan laughed, "My nigga, when do we ever listen to coach?" 

"Dumb ass. I want to win the championship. Just leave it alone damn." I yelled. 

"I can't believe the one and only Chresanto August doesn't want to whoop some faggot ass." Craig said pulling off his jersey and pads. 

I chuckled. "Naah, he's gonna get that ass beat AFTER championship, so we ain't got to worry about coach bitching and shit." 

I threw my jersey and pads into my gym pack and swung it over my shoulder. I dapped up Craig and Rayan and left out of the locker room. I pushed open the school doors and headed to my car. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Jacob and Jaden sucking face. I felt my blood boil and my hands form into a fist. No , I wasn't jealous .. I was disgusted. Stupid faggot ass niggas. I quickly got into my car and drove off . 

Jacob Perez 

Oh, Mah Gudershkin .. Yes, lord. Mhmm , Thank The Lawd. Jaden's lips are extremely soft and delicious . I could kiss him all day . When we kissed, all my worries were gone. I could see the start of a great friendship between me and him. When I held his hand, I felt sparks. When he walked me home, I felt safe. It's like Jaden is my angel or some shit like that. I could get used to all this safeness and sexiness. 

"Stop biting your lip so hard. If you're that hungry, I'll take you to McDonald's boo." Jaden joked wrapping his arm around my waist. 

I rolled my eyes. " Well, I had something different in mind, but if you're paying. Let's go. " 

He let out a soft laugh and walked me over to his car. It was a pale blue, 2013 Lamborghini. 

Whoa... I'm not getting in the car. I'm very destructive and clumsy. Bad, bad, bad. Wait, how could he afford such an expensive car. Oh, em gee. He's ... He's a drug dealer. Or maybe... He works in the mafia and he kills people and - Nah, he's too sweet for that. He might just have really rich parents and they buy him whatever he wants. What if - 

" Umm, Jacob ? Are you going to get in the car?" He asked, leaning against the open car door. 

I shook my head, " Nope. I'm not getting in that car." 

"Why Not ?" He whined. 

I sighed, "Because you're a drug dealer in the mafia who has rich parents and you stole the car and your gonna hold me hostage and rape me in the butt. " I said in one breath. 

He raised an eyebrow and let out an amused laugh. " Jacob, I'm not a drug dealer, nor am I in the mafia. My parents do have a large amount of money. I didn't still the car, it was a birthday present from my mom and dad. I'm not gonna hold you hostage, and it's not rape if you like it. " 

" Oooh, makes sense, but wait ! Don't say these type of things.. I already have a perverted mind so... You just made me think really inappropriate thoughts. " I said, getting into the car. 

He laughed and drove off into the busy streets . 

Chresanto August 

" You know you're just like me and Jaden." Jacob said walking over to my side of the bed. 

I bit down on my lip nervously. "No, I'm not . Y'all are FAGGOTS. I'm straight ! " 

He climbed on top of me and pinned my arms over my head and leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You want me. " 

I felt his minty breath on my neck and bit down on my lip, trying to hold in the moan wanting to escape my mouth. He ground our lower halves against each other. I gripped his waist. 

"Face it Chresanto. You're gay." Jacob said kissing my neck between each word. 

I ran my hands under his shirt. He bit down on my neck, causing me to moan out in pleasure. He smirked and brought his lips to my jawline. 

He pulled up and looked into my eyes. He smiled and started leaning in to kiss me. 

Our lips were centimeters apart when a voice spoke from in the corner. 

"Jacob, time to go. " I rolled my eyes at the sound of Jaden's voice. Jacob got off me and walked over to the guy. They walked over to the door and slammed the door behind them. 

I jumped out of my bed and groaned loudly. I looked down at my body, covered in a coat of sweat. I sighed and walked into my bathroom. I glanced at the mirror. I tilted my head over to the side and examined my neck. No Hickey. No bite marks. I shook my head and took a cold shower. 

Why am I dreaming about the stupid faggot ? Why can't I dream about Rihanna or Nicki Minaj or Morgan Westbrooks? Why the fuck am I having these feelings towards a fucking faggot? Why do I say faggot so much? I need to find new gay phrases . Why was I even turned on by the thought of almost kissing Jacob in my dream? This doesn't make since. I'm straight... Right ? Of course, you are Chresanto. Don't be stupid. Yeah, ha ha . I'm straight. I like VAGINA. Not DICK. I wonder how it feels to ... STOP IT . Oh god NO ! Straight thoughts. Straight thought. Maybe I could go call one of the cheerleaders. Yeah, that'll get my mind off of Jac- The Stupid Faggot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bout time I updated huh ? 

Yeah , I know. 

So , umm... I hope you enjoyed this chapter.