The End ~ /.\

Chresanto August 

        My whole body ached. My head was pounding and everywhere else was throbbing. With many failed attempts, I finally got my eyes open. I groaned as the lights shined in my eyes. I blinked a few times before my eyes focused. 

"Chresanto!" 

"Jacob?"

It couldn't be... He.. He was DEAD ! I watched the news report ! Am I dead? No, because this hurts way to much. My heart is beating rapidly... My body hurts... I'm alive, but... How could Jacob be ? 

"I-I thought you were dead..." I whispered. 

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "I thought you were dead. You've been in a coma for almost 2 months.." 

What? Me... A coma? 

"But, I .. You... No... Jacob, I saw you on the news. You were hit by a car after you ran away from me. Please, I saw you.... I ... You're dead..." I cried. 

"You must have been dreaming Babe. The day I was released from the hospital, you were hit by a drunk driver. You suffered a concussion, and then while the doctors were operating on you, you slipped into a coma. You've been in a coma for 2 months... " He said, taking my hand into his. He rubbed circles into the back of my hand and looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy. He had bags under his eyes. I reached my hand up and wipe away a few stray tears. "I-I thought I lost you Chresanto." 

" Jacob, I love you so much. I never want to hurt you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I kissed his hand and smiled widely at him. 

He smiled brightly at me and leaned down to press his lips gently against mine. 

"I love you Chresanto." 

" I love you more Jacob." 

________________________

( THE END ) 

-.- Y'all Happy Now ? Lmfaoo . I Only Did This Because SOMEBODY was all in they feelings... 

Yeah, You Better Be Happy With THIS ENDING , Cause as of today I'm Done With Fumble . LMFAOO .. 

Big Daddy Says VOTE & COMMENT If you enjoyed the story. Also, MY MOMMY'S COMING HOME ^___^ And Then Sunday I'm Going To The AATW CONCERT . Yup , I Bee Reppin' Team Mindless Dallas ^__^ We Keeps It Turnt Up Ova Hurrr . Lmfaoo . Lemme Stop . 

I'M SERIOUS . It's OVER . ^___^ *Sighs* I Don't Even Like Happy Endings >.<