- Chaptaaah 21

Chresanto August 

"What does he have that I don't?" 

"What?" 

"You were my first true love. I lost my parents for you, I had absolutely nothing. That night meant the world to me and you told me you loved me, but I woke up and you were gone. What does he have that I don't? Why are you with him, and you left me the morning after I gave you my virginity?" I watched as his hands trembled, and his shoulders shook. He was crying. 

"Daniel... I-I'm so-" 

"Don't you dare apologize! Tell me! Why Chresanto!?!?! Why did you lie and tell me you loved me?!?! Why did you lead me on? I came out of the closet for you! I lost my parents for you and you left me!" His eyes were blood-shot and puffy. His voice was husky and barely audible. 

"Daniel. I didn't lie when I told you I loved you. I did, I was just scared. I was scared that people would judge me. I was scared of - I was just scared. I'm sorry for putting you through this." I sat in front of him and wiped his tears away with my thumbs. 

He looked down at his lap. I lifted his chin and cupped his face in my hands. "Daniel. I do love you." He smiled weakly. I looked into his eyes. Different emotions traveling through his light brown eyes. 

I found myself leaning forward, shifting my gaze down to his lips before I softly pressed mine against them. 

What was I doing? Daniel was my first love. I do love him, but was I in love with him? I don't know, but his lips against mine felt so right. It felt like thousands of firecrackers were popped against our lips. It felt like our lips belonged together. All my worries had disappeared . It was just me and him. In a matter of seconds, memories I tried to forget came crashing back. 

"Chr-Chresanto." He hiccuped as he continued to sob. I wrapped my arms around him and rocked us back and forth as he cried on my chest. 

"Shhh. What happened babe?" I pulled out of the embrace and cupped his face in my hands. 

"Th-they hate me." He cried harder. 

"Who? Who hates you?" 

"My parents." 

I picked him up and carried him up to my room. I closed the bedroom door with my foot and laid Daniel on my bed. I took off his shoes and pulled the blanket back. 

"Chr-Chresanto... I told them I was g-gay. They kicked me out of the house. I have no one but you." He put his hands over his face and cried harder. 

I hovered over him and removed his hands away from his face. I looked into his eyes and I could see the love clouding his eyes. I smiled, a small, comforting smile at him. He returned a weak smile. I leaned down and pressed our lips together. Immediately, they began to move in sync. 

I let my hands roam around his body until they tugged on the bottom of his shirt. We pulled away and he took off his shirt and I did the same with mine, chucking it aimlessly across the room. I pressed my chest against his and kissed down his neck until he let out a soft moan. I bit down on the sensitive skin and he hissed. I flicked the spot with my tongue and he whimpered. 

"Chress." 

"Shhh. I'm taking the pain away babe." 

I kissed down his chest. Stopping at his nipples, where I flicked and pinched until they were hard. I continued trailing kisses down his body until I came to his happy trail. I flicked my tongue down until I reached the rim of his boxers. 

"Do you trust me?" I asked, lifting my head to look at him.

He bit his lip and nodded. " I love you Chresanto." 

" I... I love you too Daniel." I smiled at him. 

 I did. I did love him. I still do . Jacob. Oh shit. Being here with Daniel.. Made my love for Jacob fade away. I knew it was true. I was still in love with Daniel. I used Jacob to hide my love for Daniel. I used Jacob. I felt guilty. I felt horrible. I don't know what to do. 

I pulled away from Daniel and looked into his eyes. 

"Really Chresanto?" 

I froze completely. 

Shit ! 

__________________________________________

Yeah, I rushed because GG had a stroke and they don't know if she's gonna make it or not. >.< 

My feelings :( 

Anyways . TEAM Royce or TEAM ... Whatever The Hell Roc And Diggy's ship name is... 

Only one more Chapter Left :( <3 

THANKS! EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK THOUGH <3 Y'all Gave Me LIFE ^____^ 

Big Daddy Says , VOTE & COMMENT for GG please . I'm really in my feelings right now . <3