Chaptah 12

Chresanto August 

"If I walk into the school tomorrow and ANYBODY makes fun of Jacob or I , Everybody on this fucking team will get they ass beat . " I roared. I gave everyone in the locker room a death glare. They just nodded their heads and went on with their business. I put all my stuff in my gym bag and stormed out of the locker room , slamming the door behind me. 

One problem solved. One more to fix. 

I took a deep breath as I walked up the steps to Jacb's front door. I furrowed my eye brows. 

Why was his front door wide open ? 

I cautiously walked inside of his house and looked around down stairs. 

Nothing looked stolen or tampered with. Dude, I just realized this is my first time inside of Jacob's house. Wait, focus Chresanto. 

I slowly walked up the stairs and looked around. I heard crying... 

OH MY GOD !! WAS JACOB HURT ? DID SOMEBODY HURT HIM ? 

I started panicking .. I opened every door I passed by until I made it to the bathroom door. I pushed it open and gasped. 

"JACOB ! " I yelled. He jumped up . 

"AHHH ! " He screamed. 

"Y-you're bleeding... " I trailed off, examining the cut on his wrist. 

He covered it up. "Why are you here? Wait, how the fuck did you get into my house?" He said coldly. 

"Well for starters, you left your front door wide open. Any creeper, murder, rapist, pedophile could have full access to do things to you. And , I wanted to talk to you. " I said, all in one breath . I looked at his facial expression. Blank. No emotion written on his face. 

"I don't want to talk to you." He crossed his arms across his chest. 

I sighed. " Jacob. You didn't even give me a fucking chance to explain to you before you ran out. You don't think I will be made fun of and talked about at school now too ? I mean everyone already knew you were gay ! I'm the captain of the fucking FOOTBALL team... How will everyone react when they find out I gave you the dick up the ass? " I spat . 

"I-" 

"Why did you cut yourself for ?" 

"Because... I felt like a whore. I let you take my virginity... I let my guard down and ... I just ... " He trailed off, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. 

Oh shit ... I took his virginity ... I bet he wanted it to be special, and I took away his innocence in the shower room at a dumb old school. 

"I apologize for ruining your first time Jacob. I couldn't control myself. I had so much anger built up and when I saw you ... I needed you right then and there. If I knew you were a virgin, I wouldn't have done it. If I knew the football team would see, I wouldn't have done it. If I knew you would feel, the way your feeling right now, I would have waited. " Honest, I never would have ..... 

" I'm sorry for... Overreacting. I should have let you explain before I jumped to conclusions and started assuming. " He said, wiping away a few stray tears. 

I pulled him into my arms and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on my chest. He let out a sigh. I laid my head on his and rubbed small circles into his back. 

This ... This was a feeling I wanted to feel every day , every night, every second of every minute to every- 

" Chresanto?" Jacob's voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"Hmm?" 

"Ask me again." Wait.. Ask him wh- OH . 

I stubbornly pulled out of the warm hug and held his hand in mine. I looked into his eyes and a smile tugged on to my lips. "Jacob Perez , will you be my boyfriend? " 

He smiled back, softly brushing his lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I deepened the kiss. He pulled away and laid his head against my chest. 

"Yes." 

____________________________________________________

( THE END ) 

Craig : *Walks Up* That's a lie. I wasn't even mentioned in this bitch ass story Jaay . 

Jaay  ; Nigga -.- My story ain't got 8 titties ! It ain't a bitch . 

Craig  ; You know what . You can't end this story until I say so . *Grabs my shirt collar* Or else. 

Jaay ; FINE ! Damn -.- I'll put you in the story . 

Craig ; *Crashes his lips onto mine* Damn . I love you. 

Jaay ; *Pushes him away.* You ain't gotta lie Craig, you ain't gotta lie. 

^ Well . I Guess The Story Isn't Ending ... *Sighs* ^ 

{ Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT }