- Chapter Twenty /.\ <3

Jacob Perez 

" Get Away From Me ! " He shouted in my face. 

"Chresanto.... What did I do to you?" I felt the tears burning my eyes, but I blinked them away. 

" I saw you kiss her. Why would you cheat on me with a GIRL? I sacrificed so much for you and what do I get in return? Cheated on..." He croaked.

Me, cheat on him? Is he serious? 

"Umm, Chresanto... Did you bump your head babe? I mean, not only did you assume I cheated on you, but you actually believe I cheated on you with a GIRL ? First of all, eww. Second of all, VAGINA ... Ewww . " I shook in disgust, scrunching my nose. 

"Jacob, I saw you kiss her." 

"Chresanto, really? She's my best friend, and I'm FUCKING GAY ! Meaning, I don't find girls attractive. How could you every even think about me cheating on you? We've been through so much. I could never intentionally ruin our relationship. " 

"I'm sorry Jacob." He looked down. 

I cupped his face in my hands and lifted his head up. "Promise me you won't jump to conclusions. You have to actually think about the situation. I mean, the ONLY girl I'd EVER think about sticking my dingaling into would be Rihanna... And the ONLY guy who will stick their no-no part inside of me is you. Well, maybe I'd let Chris Brown hit it from the back if he were ever gay.." I bit down on my lip. 

If Chris Brown were to EVER come out the closet I swear to the gay gods in the sky Chris, Rihanna and I will have a freaking threesome. YESSS !!!! I'm not gonna eat her fishy, though. Ewww... She has boobs. But they small soo.. yeah... 

"No threesomes Jacob."

"Awww man." I pouted, poking out my bottom lip. Chresanto pulled me against his chest and pressed his lips onto mine. 

Chresanto August 

Man, I don't know what I would have done if Jacob was actually cheating on me... I'm glad I talked to him before I went and did something stupid. What was I thinking? Of course, Jacob wouldn't cheat on me... I mean .. I'm Chresanto August .. I don't even give a fuck how conceited that sounded either. 

"I'll see you after Practice babe." I kissed Jacob one more time before heading into the boys' locker room. 

"Hello, Chresanto..." 

What is he doing here? Oh, no... Oh, no... This is NOT good. 

______________________________________________________

Sorry, It's Short .. I Have My Reasons .. /.\ Guess What . Only 3 or 4 more chapters :( 

Hehe /.\ Just So You Wanna Be Prepared , Get a Box of tissues for the last chapter /.\ 

Big Daddy Says , VOTE & COMMENT Because Her GG Is In The Hospital :( I Hope She's Okay . She Is A Little Old Lady .. With 13 Children And About 20 Something Grandchildren And About 15 GREAT granchildren ... <-- Dude , I just put her bidness all out there .. 

BUT , Yeah ... VOTE FOR GG's Health ...