Chaptah 14

Chresanto August 

     When I saw Jacob, my heart tightened in my chest, my blood boiled within my body, and I wanted to kill the bastard who hurt him. When I held him in my arms, I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes. He looked bad. His beautiful soft face had bruises and scratches along the surface. At this point, nothing else matter. The only thing on my mind is getting Jacob cleaned up, and finding the asshole who hurt him.  

        I unlocked my front door and walked in,  holding Jacob in my arms bridal style. I closed the door with my foot as I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom in my room. I sat Jacob on the sink while I turned on the water in the bathtub. When it filled, I turned it off and turned back to Jacob. I removed his clothes and sat him in the bathtub. I handed him a towel and was about to leave out. 

"Please," I turned around to look into the bloodshot, swollen eyes of my boyfriend. "Don't leave me."

His voice. It broke my heart into pieces. 

     I sat on the edge of  the bathtub and watched him wash up. When he was finished I wrapped a towel around him and carried him to my bed. I dried him off and gave him a pair of my boxers. He slipped them on and looked up at me. 

His eyes. The look in his eyes was mixed with emotions. Sadness. Pain. Fear.

"Are you hungry?"

He shook his head no.

         "Hold on." I went back into the bathroom. I walked back into my room with a first aid kit in my hand. I squatted down in front of him and catered to his scratches. I rubbed some ointment around his eye. That should help the swelling go down. I traced his lips, he flinched. I noticed a small cut on the corner of his lips. I pressed my lips over the cut and slid my tongue across it. I tasted the iron taste of his blood. He whimpered. I sighed and pulled away.

      I pulled the covers back and he got under them. I pulled them over him. I kissed his forehead lightly. 

"Will you lay with me?" 

    I nodded my head and climbed into the bed with him. He laid his head on my chest and intertwined our legs. I kissed his forehead and rubbed small circles on his back. His breathing softened as he fell asleep. 

          How could I let something like this happen to him? I feel like I failed as a boyfriend. It's my job to keep him safe, but I couldn't ... I won't let that happen again. Nope, I'll wait till Jacob gets better and then I'll find out who the bitch nigga was that hurt him. I'll make sure he's at least six feet under, by the time I'm done with him. Bitch niggas want to hurt my boyfriend? And why? Because he's gay? That's a dumb ass reason. I know, I sounded like a hypocrite just now, but I only hit Jacob because I didn't like the feelings that I was having for Jacob. They were taking control of my body. BUT now, now I'm glad I grew a pair and excepted the fact that I'm Jacob-sexual. Yeah, because he's the only guy I have feelings for. He's the only guy I want. 

( ???? ) 

Fucking faggots. Always ruining shit. Chresanto and Ray were fucking straight until Jacob and Jaden came along. Fucking dick in the booty ass niggas. Jacob will pay for turning Chresanto gay. He was MY best friend. Now that he turned into a fucking faggot he doesn't talk to me. I'll make sure Jacob is out the way so Chresanto and I can go back to being how we used to be. 

Jacob Perez 

"It's all your fault." 

I could still hear the hatred in his voice as he punched me repeatedly in my face. What was all me fault? Wait, who was the person who threw punch after punch? It sounded... It couldn't be... Nope. I should just stop thinking about this. It's making my head hurt. Instead, I should be focusing on my sexy, delicious-looking boyfriend. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. I wonder if he would let me drip chocolate down his abs and lick it off, while he's tied to the headboard. Oh, my god... What if we did a little role-play ! YESSSSS . Mmm, he could be... TARZAN and I could be Jane ! Wait, JAKE . Yeah, ha. Cause umm, I don't have a girl no-no part. Nope, I have a boy no-no part. And I bet I could rock Chres' world with it. Hmph. Yup, he'd be screaming MY name. 

" Who'd be screaming your name ?" I squealed as I looked around the room. 

Chres was leaning against the door frame with an amused smirk on his face. 

"Huh? Did I speak that out loud? Umm, how much did you hear? Did you hear all of it or ...? Oh, My God ?!?! Did you hear the part about me wanting to lick chocolate off of your abs and umm... " I gasped. " Did you hear the role-playing part? Don't you like Tarzan and Jake? I should have known. I'm sorry. Would you still let me rock your world with my no-no part? " 

" Jacob, you are so weird." Chresanto laughed walking over to me. 

"Thank you." I grinned up at him. 

He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. He trailed kisses from my lips, across my jawline, and around my ear. " I wouldn't mind you licking chocolate off of my abs. If you lick chocolate off my abs, while we role-play as Tarzan and Jake if you wouldn't mind me sticking my banana in your-" 

"Ahhhhh ! " I squealed . "Can we do it now?" 

"Sure." He pressed his lips against mine before standing up and walking out of the bedroom. 

OH MY GOD..... 

_________________________________

Dude. I Get Distracted Easily. I Can Never Just Write A Chapter Without Getting Distracted. 

ANYWAYS , Who Wants The "Role-play" Chapter ? Lmfaoo .. Tarzan and Jake . ^__^ 

Who the fuck is this mystery person ? ( IT'S NOT RAY -.- ) Why so many of y'all though it was Ray? >.< Oh And Craig , He's NOT Gay... That would have been too predictable . Ha . 

{ Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT } 

Oh , And THANK YOU ALL For Reading And Voting <3 Fumble Has Gotten Over 1,000 Votes <3 Thank You Oso Much <3 

*Sighs* I Guess This Story Will Have A Happy Ending -.- Even though I had PLANNED on someone dying >.<