Chaptah 8

Rayan Lopez 

Not being able to share to everyone who I truly am, hurts. I've been so scared of what people might think, it started hurting me. I didn't want to be the next victim of a suicide because some homophobic asshole pushed me to the point I wanted to give up. No, I don't want to be that scared gay kid who everyone thinks is straight. No. I, Rayan De'Quan Lopez, just wants to be happy for a change. I want to be able to cuddle with my boyfriend and not be judged for it, but that won't ever happen for people like me. I thought when I met Jaden, he would be the one to make everything right. I thought he would be the one to give me the confidence and motivation to come out and tell everyone I was gay... I was really going to do it until I found out that Jaden is nothing but a - 

"Ray?" His voice ... 

I just felt like breaking down, but I couldn't ... I promised Chresanto I would help him get Jacob and I will. 

"Hey, Jay." I turned and pecked his lips softly. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled sweetly. 

Behind that smile was a liar, a cheater, a manipulator. 

"You know Jaden, I was thinking about coming out to the school..." I looked down . 

"That's great babe....." He trailed off. 

I placed my hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes. "I was wondering if you would be there when I did.... I could tell the school you're my boyfriend. They already know you're gay, so it'd be cute for everyone to know we're a couple. " 

He cleared his throat .. "Ummm, I-I.... " He stuttered. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, moving his head so we were looking into each other's eyes.

He shifted his gaze . "No?" He said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"You don't want people knowing? You're ashamed of me is that it?" I whispered, my voice was a little shaky. I was on the verge to tears. 

He let out a sigh of frustration. "Ray listen.. Things are just a little complicated right now. Babe, I know how mean people can be at our school. I just don't want to see you hurt." 

What a great liar he is... I don't know why I don't just leave him.... Why do I stay and let him do the moonwalk all over my heart? He causes me so much pain, and yet I stay... He's dating another nigga, and yet I stay. He doesn't take me out on dates anymore, and yet I stay. I must be a fool, but I think it's obvious. 

I'm in love with Jaden . 

Chresanto August 

After Ray told me about Jaden, to say I was angry would be an understatement. I can't be with the love of my life because of his cheating ass. No, I take that back. I can't be with Jacob because I was in denial of my sexuality. I was fighting these feelings, and when I finally accepted them, I was too late. If I knew Jacob was with someone who could treat him better than me, than I would let him be happy. The fact that Jacob is dating a bitch nigga who ain't faithful pisses me off. When Jacob is wrapped up in Jaden's arms, I just want to wrap my hands around Jaden's throat and choke him to death. I swear I'm such a violent person when it comes to Jacob .. I hate that I brought so much pain into his life. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked me, leaning against the door frame. 

"Can I come in?" I answered his question with a question. 

"No." He replied, rolling his eyes. 

He's so damn sexy when he's mad. If I wasn't controlling myself right now, he would have already been butt naked and bent over the rail on his porch. I wonder what his moans sound like. Would I give him the dick, or would he give it to me? Naah, I'd be the man in our relationship. Wait, don't get your hopes up Chresanto... Hey, it doesn't hurt to fantasize right? Right.. Wait.. Ow ... Ow .. Dammit ... It Does . It Does Hurt . It hurts my dick in these tight ass jeans I'm wearing. Fuck.. These thoughts of Jacob and I have to stop now... Well, no. They might come in handy in the shower tonight.. ( Lmfaoo , Get It ? No.. Oh ... ) 

"Umm? Chresanto?" Jacob's voice made butterflies flutter inside my stomach. 

"Hmm?" I replied, getting lost into his eyes. 

"I think you should go take care of that little problem..." He giggled, looking away. 

Please don't let it be a boner. Please don't let it be a - WAIT A MINUTE . 

"Little?!?! Uh uh. Nothing about my member down there is little, baby- Jacob." I shook my head at my mistake and planted a smirk across my face. 

"I'll believe it when I see it. Wait... No ... I don't want to see it .. I mean I do. No .. Ugh , shut up Jacob. " He babbled, placing a hand over his mouth. 

I let out an amused chuckle and stepped closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him into my chest. 

I leaned down and whispered in his ear , "You just don't know how bad I want to bend you over that rail right there..." I brushed my bottom lip against his ear and pulled away, he had his eyes closed. I smirked and began walking away. I glanced back at Jacob, as I continued walking down the sidewalk. He was leaning against his front door with his eyes closed. 

He wants me. 

______________________________________

So , Is Anybody Still ( Team Jace ) ? 

What Are Your Feelings Towards Ray? 

And Can I Say One Thing  ; I Don't Write MB BoyxBoy Stories Because I Think They Are Gay .. I Write MB BoyxBoy Stories Because Well, For The Entertainment I Guess. Which Is More Interesting Gay Porn Or Straight Porn? GAY PORN. Exactly. Wait, That Wasn't The Point. Umm... The Point Is , BoyxBoy Fan Fics Are well FICTION , Meaning IMAGINARY .. Anyways , When Y'all Be Writing Threesomes, With A Girl And Two Guys ... One Of Those Guys Needs It In The Butt ... Okay .. No .. Let Me Stop ... This Just ... <--- IGNORE THAT .. Unless You Like Agree .. Then .. WHOOP GAY PORN ^___^

Sorry For Wasting 30 Seconds Of Your Life With My Dumbness ... /.\ 

Lmfaoo , Okay Okay .. I'm Done ... Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter . ( :