Chapter 1

7 years later
" COME ON LULU GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!!"

I groaned, Kayla always did this even though we still have 2 hours to get to school. I slowly dragged myself out of bed barely opening my eyes as I walk into my bathroom to start my shower water.

" Oh and I can't come over after school, it is mine and Nathans 7 year anniversary! Can you believe that it has been seven years already?" Kayla asks.

I look at her fully. She, I must say, is drop dead gorgeous. Her hair is in very loose waves down to just below her shoulders. It is brown ith streaks of blonde in it. And the skinny jeans and tank top she is wearing shows off her body. She had on a pair of combat boots and a red tank top.

"Nope, it seems like just yesterday you were daydreaming of riding pegasus into the sunset, oh wait it was." I say laughing. She hits me on the shoulder.

"That was a dream, that I shouldn't have told you about. Now go take your shower while I do my makeup."

That was our morning ritual. I take shower she does makeup. I change and do my makeup as she makes breakfast. I turn around still laughing and go to take a shower.

When I'm done, I wrap myself in a cozy white towel and walk to my closet. Mine, Kayla's, and Nathan's family are the richest in the city so I have a huge walk in closet. All filled with clothes.

Out of me and Kayla I am the girly one, so I grab out a red high wasted skirt and a white crop top with a jean cardigan (outfit shown above). I walk out and see Kayla putting on the last bit of makeup at my vanity in the corner by the big window. She turns and I realize that she went with something a bit casual. Just mascara, eyeliner, toner, eyeshadow, and a bit of lip gloss.

" Okay, I am gonna go start breakfast." She says getting up.

" Okay see you in a few minutes." I reply sitting at the vanity.

I start with some mascara, black eyeliner, some bronzer to make my cheekbones stand out just a bit more, and add some red lipstick. I put the makeup down and look in the mirror. My curly dark blonde hair reaches to about my belly button. My skin is tan, but almost all makeup shows up on me.

I am pretty, but I most likely won't ever find love like Nathan and Kayla's. That they won't just look at me, they will see the true me. If that makes since. I grab my brown bag and brown heels and walk downstairs to Kayla. "I am finally ready for school." I say.
***
What'd you think? Should I do a cast chapter?
Xoxo
- Maddie