Chapter 13

Lunas pov
I was driving. I don't know where I am going. I am just simply driving. But there is nothing simple about what is going on in my head.
I am having flashback after flashback. Some of me and Kayla, others with me and Nathan, and some of Kayla and Nathan in which I was there for. I can't stop replaying that moment, that almost kiss.

What a lot of people don't know is that Nathan was my first kiss as well as Kaylas.

What a lot of people don't realize is that Nathan was my best friend before Kayla moved here from San Antonio, Texas. That Kayla and Nathan had a rough period in which they broke up while she want to LA for summer in 8th grade.

*flashback*(8th grade)

"I don't want to play truth or dare". Rosie whined.

"Come on it will be fun. I will start. Nathan, Truth or dare?" Sarah replied not waiting for Rosie to say anything else.

"Uhm, truth." Nathan answers hesitantly.

" Okay. Why did you and Kayla brake up? And don't say it is the whole just taking a break or that it's because of the fact she is in LA for the summer. Everybody knows that that is a lie." Sarah states sassily.

She isn't wrong though, Nate is a terrible liar so everyone knows that he isn't telling the truth when he tells us why they broke up.

"It is because of long distance. Long distance relationships never work." The look that was in his eyes says that he was lying his ass off.

The girls and I shared a knowing look.

"You have 5 seconds to tell us why you two really split or I will drag you to the attic with my moms freaky old doll and I will lock you in there with it until you answer the question." I say smirking. I knew he hated that old stupid creepy doll.

" 5..." I say.

"4.." Rosie said.

"3..." Sarah said.

"2..." I said.

" FINE, FINE. We broke up because I may have some feelings for another girl." Nathan said looking down at his fiddling fingers.

"Who?"

"I answered your question now. Rosie, truth or dare?" He had said changing the subject.

"Dare"
(Skipping a few turns until it's Sarahs turn to ask ToD.)

"Nathan, Truth or dare?"

"Dare" he replied quickly definitely trying to avoid another Kayla question.

"I dare you to choose one girl here and kiss her for 20 seconds." Sarah said grinning wickedly. You could tell she thought that he would pick her.

Nathan looks at Rosie, then Sarah, then his eyes landed on me.

He stood walked over to a girl, wait not just any girl, he walked to me and sat down in front on his knees.

He slowly lent in and brushed his lips against mine before he crashed our lips together. Our lips moved in sync and everything disappeared from my mind. The only things I could think about were Nathan and the kiss.

Electricity was flowing through my veins and electrifying the passionate kiss. My hands moved to his hair and I pulled him even closer. His arms wrapped around my waist.

"TIMES UP!" I heard Sarah yell. Nathan and I pulled away quickly.

"I guess we know who the girl is." Rosie says giggling to herself.

*End of flashback*

I must have like sort of blacked out. Because now I am back at my huse and in my room. I don't know how I just drove home without even realizing it. Whatever.

I know what I have to do to protect my friendship with Kayla. I grab my hot pink sparkly laptop annd begin an email.

Dear Mr. Robins (the principal)

I am sorry to inform you that I can no longer tutor Nathan. For I have too many extra plans for after school. I hope that you can find a new tutor.
Thank you.
-Luana Aldrich
***
Thanks for reading! Vote and comment please. Love ya.
Xoxo
- Maddie