Chapter 14

Lunas pov

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Ugh! My alarm clock blared so early in the morning. I slam my hand down on the thing that disturbed my sleep.

I glance at the clock only realize that I only have 20 minutes to get to cheer practice. Ughhhh

I drag myself out of my bed and walk to my bathroom and turn on my shower. I walk out and into my closet grabbing my cheer uniform. Mine is different from the other uniforms because I am the captain. (The brunette is wearing her uniform and the blonde is all the other girls uniform.)

I quickly take a shower and put on my uniform. I blow dry then straighten my hair. By the time I was done with my hair I was down to 10 minutes left.

I do some natural looking makeup and walk into my closet once again. I grab out a navy blue skirt with white designs on it and a white half top with lace on it. I paired it with white converse, a navy bow, and some jewelry.

I have to bring clothes so I can change after practice

I have to bring clothes so I can change after practice. I run downstairs and out of the door to my car, my baby.

I check my sparkly white watch and notice I only have 3 minutes. I quickly put my stuff in the car and drive as fast as I can to school.

Once I get there I grab my cheer bag and sprint to the back of the school where we practice.

When I get there the g go rls are still stretching.

"Lulu you're late. What happened?" Kayla asked looking slightly worried.

"Nothing I just woke up late. OKAY GIRLS! WE ARE GOING TO START LEARNING OUR ROUTINE FOR THE MAJORS ELITE! AND ANYBODY DOING DUETS PRACTICE ON YOUR OWN TIME.  OH AND OUR COMPETITION UNIFORMS ARE COMING IN TODAY AFTER SCHOOL SO BE BACK HERE DIRECTLY AFTER THE LAST BELL" I yell at the girls.

The Majors elite is the biggest competition in cheerleading. To even get to go is amazing. Only the best get into the competition. Each group has a group cheer routine and two duet dance routines. A boy named Dylan and I are one of the duets and Kayla and a boy named Tyler are the other. I don't know why they want us to do a dance routine, but I love to dance so I am fine with it.

And we are the best.

*** (I am gonna skip to lunch time)

"Oh-my-god... I... can't. ... breath." I gasp in between laughter. I am dying of laughter from something that Kayla said.

I look around to see everyone around us in the same state I am in.

"Hey babe." I hear Kayla say. I look up to see Nathan and Kayla making out.

I feel a sharp pain in my heart. No, it's not jealousy, it's just...just... heart burn thats it. I am happy for Nathan and Kayla's relationship.

Who actually believes that? I have to admit it. I have feelings for my best friends boyfriend. Omg.

No one can know though. Especially Kayla.

What kind of monster am I? Kayla had been there for me for my whole life. Every heartbreak and every tear she was there for to mend it or wipe it away.

"Hey Luana? Can I talk to you... alone?" Nathan asked snapping me out of thought.

" Uhmm, sure." I say following him to an empty hall.

" So what do you need?" I ask fiddling with my fingers.

He puts his hand under my chin lifting my head to face him.

"I know you dropped me as a tutor, but I don't understand why." He says hurt clear in his eyes.

" You want to know why?" I ask confidence suddenly entering my blood stream. He nodded slightly.

"Because I can't be alone with you." I say my voice rising slightly.

" Why not?" Nathan ask his voice so chillingly calm.

How the hell is he always so damn calm. We could be in the midst of war and he would be fucking calm.

"Because... When I am alone with you I can't think straight. I can only think about... about you. The feeling of you. When you laugh and smile I want to laugh and smile. God it's like when I am with you my body just screams for you. And I can't be alone with you because I like you and...and you are with my best friend." I finish feeling broken. I just stated everything that I had felt for him. I glance at him to see a completely shocked.

"I have to go. I will see you later." I say, but before I could even take a step away he grabbed me, turned me around, and crashed his lips onto mine.

I let out a sigh of relief. I was finally where I wanted to be