Chapter 5

***

The first five classes dragged on for generations it seems. I got. Mr. Wethersfield for History. And Mr. Wethersfield was the most boring, strict, and surprisingly rude teache everr. He is in his mid 80's with a little grey hair, but his whole middle part of his scalp was bald.

He liked to pick on the nerds, which I found very amusing. He didn't dare insult me, he knows I can ruin his career with one phone call. I have dirt on everyone, but I hardly use it unless you mess with me.

It is simple, really. You don't mess with me and I won't ruin your life.

I got Ms. Fairchild for math which I don't have a problem with. She is fresh meat to say the least. Fresh out of college, attractive (which means guys stare at her ass every time she turns around), and I have so much dirt on her that I have found out and I have her for only 45 minutes. She apparently can't control herself around our married principal.

I am not a mean person it sounds that way I know, but I am not a total bitch. But Kayla, Nathan, and me basically own this school. And in order to own the school, you have to be a bitch sometimes. To students and teachers.

The rest of my first half of school teachers were insignificant.

Riiiinnnngggg

Thd bell sounds. Finally time for lunch. I grab my bag and walk out of my home room. I meet four of my friends at my locker. Sarah, Rosy, Caleb, and Hanna. Caleb has short brown hair and dark brown, almost black, eyes.

Hanna, however, has blonde locks of hair that lay neatly placed on her shoulders and mesmerizing blue eyes. Caleb and Hanna had their arms around each other and were making out against my locker.

" No pda guys. Especially when it is in my way." I say jokingly.

They laugh and move. When my books are put away and my locker neatly holds my bag we walk to lunch.

We meet Kayla, Nathan, and a whole table full of friends. I sit own next to Kayla who seems in a much better mood than this morning. She is laughing at something Nathan said when I return with my lunch.

" What is so funny?" I ask her smiling just for the simple fact that she is happy.

She continues laughing while trying to talk.

" No*laughs* th *laughs* ing" she finishes. It takes me a second to realize what she said.

" Okay whatever you say" I reply back smirking. It takes a whole 8 minutes to get her to stop laughing.

"Oh, Kayla I might be late for our anniversary picnic tonight." Nathan says when Kayla was completely quiet.

"Why?!" She asks pouting.

"I have detention after school." He replies. I was completely shocked.

I knew for a fact that Nathan didn't have detention. So why lie about me tutoring him? Kayla already knew he wasn't good at math, everyone did. So why lie?

Then it hit me. It wasn't that he was scared to say that he was getting tutoring.

It was that I would be the tutor.

***
Okay heads up that next chapter will be my dream cast of characters from right now in the story. I am sorry for the language and any typos.
Vote
Comment
Share
Please
Xoxo
- Maddie