Chapter 9

(It is already after school at Lulu's house with Nathan.)
***Lulus pov
"Finally you are getting it. I thought I would have to dress you up and send you back to junior high." I say smirking.

" Well I have a good tutor." He says smirking back.

My god his smirk is so hot.

"I am glad you think so." Nathan says while chuckling slightly.

Fuck.

" Did I say that out loud?" I ask slightly blushing.

" Yeah. You did." He says.

" Okay I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it."

Nathan smiles and moves closer to me on the bed he moves his mouth close to my ear and huskily whispered.

" But you still meant it."

When he pulled back I grabbed his soldier pulling him close to my face. No this is wrong. He is dating my best friend. If Kayla found out, she would be devastated. But his hot breath touched my lips making me want to feel his lips on mine. Just as our lips were about to meet, the sound of my front door shuting made us pull apart.

"Lulu I am home." My mother's voice fills my mansion of a house.

Nathan and I brake apart quickly, with Nathan standing now.

"I should go."He says walking towards the door.

" Yeah I will see you tomorrow." I whisper as he leaves.

You know what you do when you are having a problem? You get drunk. And not just like a little tipsy, I mean you get completely wasted.

And that is exactly what I am going to do at Sarahs party tonight.

***

The picture is of Lulu's house. I hope you liked the chapter. Comment, follow me, and Please PLEASE vote. Love yall
Xoxo
- Maddie