Chapter 11

Picture of Marcus above^

Nathans pov:

" I am sorry I can't go to the party, babe." Kayla said while she leaned against her front door after walking me out.

"Me too. Without you, who will I make fun of all the drunk kids with?" I ask. I will most likely end up making fun of them with Lulu. She doesn't usually get super drunk at parties.

"Lulu will most likely be there. She has always been the fun one of us." It was kinda true.

Lulu went to almost every party just to dance or be with some friends.

"No! You are super fun." I say smiling

She smiles back an walks towards me. She wraps her arms around my neck and goes one her tip toes to kiss me.

Immediately the image of Lulu shows in my mind. The way she looked at me in a passionate way before we were interrupted by her mom. I cant decide if being interrupted was good or bad.

" What's wrong?" Kayla asks standing on flat feet now. She had worried eyes.

" Nothing, but I need to get to the party. I will see you tomorrow." I say pecking her lips and getting in my car to drive to Sarahs house.

Once I arrive I meet up with some friends. They are usually called the jocks, but I am close with them even not being on a sports team.

After a little bit I head to the kitchen to get a beer.

When I walk in I see some guy and girl making out. I can't see their faces from my angle. I walk to the beer table and grab one. When I turn around I can see the faces of the people now.

The boy is a guy named Marcus. He has one of his hands is in her hair deepening their kiss and the other is placed on her thigh.

The girl is Lulu. Her blonde curls are messy and her dress was so high up that it was weird you couldn't see any of... well you know.

"Lulu?" I say.

Marcus and her brake apart and he removes his hands. Just by the the look in her eyes. How they were wild and tired and full of excitement all at once.
She was drunk out of her mind.