Chapter 12

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long! But I started a new story if you want to check it out. It's called Ms. Player and Mr. Badboy. Okay and I also changed what Lunas house looks like. The new one is shown above. Okay so to the story.
***
Luna's pov

"WHY IS SHE HERE?!?" A voice yelled. A female voice that sounded familiar, but my head was pounding so bad I couldn't tell who it belonged to.

"SHE WAS DRUNK AND COULDN'T EVEN MONUVER RIGHT! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? LEAVE HER THERE? SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" A male voice yelled back. Ugh my head felt like it was going to explode.

" OKAY I UNDERSTAND YOU COULDN'T LEAVE HER THERE, BUT WHY WAS SHE IN YOUR BED? AND WHY ARE YOU ASLEEP NEXT TO HER?" The female yelled back.

I slowly tried to open my eyes. I see two blurry figures standing at the fit of the bed. My eyes slowly started to adjust and I began to make out who the people were.

Nathan and Kayla.

I was about to say something when I felt vile rise in my throat and get up and sprint to the restroom.

I empty everything in my stomach into the toilet. Someone comes in and holds my hair back.

Once I have nothing left to give. I sit down flushing the toilet and looking up to see Nathan was the one holding my hair back.

"Thank you. I should go." I say, my voice hoarse and weak.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Kayla in tears on the bed. I can't just leave her alone when she is like this.

I sit next to her on the bed. "I am sorry Kayla. I don't remember anything from last night. I am positive that Nathan would never do anything to hurt you. And no matter how drunk I was, I wouldn't dare come between you and him. I swear." I say. I honestly didn't know what else to say. I don't remember anything from last night.

"I know it's just what Charlotte said. Everything she said was true. You are better than me in every way." Kayla sniffs.

"That's not true. You are amazing. Don't listen to Charlotte. You are beautiful, smart, funny, and so so sweet. You are perfect don't let anyone tell you different." I reply rubbing her back reassuringly.

She surprises me when she basically tackles me in a hug.

" Thank you Lulu. You are my best friend in the whole wide world. I should have never doubted you or Nathan. I am so sorry." She says.

" It's fine. But I have to go I will see you at school on Monday." I say leaving room and then the house.

***
Comment please. And please check out my other stories.
Xoxo
- Maddie