Chapter 6

Picture of Rosy^^^

Once the last Bell rang me and Kayla walked out of our PE class that was our last period and I was so glad. Last year we had PE first period and we had to worry about how we smelt all gross and sweaty.

"Hey, can you drive me home today since Nathan has detention?" Kayla asked when we reached my locker. I hate lying to her so I told her the truth. Well most of it.

"No I have to tutor today. I'm sorry." I said frowning.

" Oh. Do I know said person?" She asked clearly thirsty for gossip.

She does the same thing I do. Gathers secrets and uses it against them, if needed. Actually she has only used it once, I have used it twice. She used it on this girl who was all flirty with Nathan, even tried making out with him in front of her. The girls name was like Nikki or Nicole or something I am pretty sure it was Nikki.

Anyway, Kayla had a picture of her making out with some like 70 year old guy. And she sent it to the whole school. The entire school made fun of her until she moved out of state.

I used it against some girl who was just such an annoying ass bitch. It was easy with her, one nude picture of her that she sent some nobody of a guy. I put a huge poster of it on every wall. Haven't seen her since. The second I actually didn't fully use, just threatened to. It was with my gym coach who stole like three thousand dollars from our school. Never got a B again.

"No. He is a nobody, wouldn't hurt a fly." I say trying to sound natural. I am not amazing at lying just okay.

Kayla gives me a look, but decides to believe me.

" Okay, I will just ask Rosy. See you later B-otch!" She says walking away.

Now time to go secretly see her boyfriend, and not in a romantic way, just to tutor him.

I walk quickly to the library to meet Nathan. When I get there he is sitting at a table with his ear buds in and looking out the window.

The sun is catching his hair making it look like fire and casting a shadow on his face. Damn he is SO hot. Omg I can't believe I just thought that. I walk over to the table sit across from him and lay out my books.

"What are you listening to?" I ask drawing his attention to me.

" Don't let me down by the chain smokers." he replies handing me one ear bud.

" Oh my god this is my favorite song. Should we get started?" I ask as the song ends.

" Yeah, I have to meet Kayla after this so lets start"

For some reason I get this pang in my heart, like jealously maybe? No, why would I be jealous? That makes no sense.

"Yeah lets start" I say kindly.
***
Sorry I just had to add that song! It is my fav. What'd you think? Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
- Maddie