Chapter 8

Lulus pov
I wake up early for some reason. It is like my head just screamed at my body to wake up. I look at my alarm clock and realize that Kayla won't be here for another hour I slowly drag myself out of bed.

I walk slowly to my bathroom that is attached to my giant room. I avoid looking in the mirror afraid to see my morning hair. I turn the water on as hot as it will go and let the water warm up. I take off my clothes and step in as soon as it reaches schorching hot.

I love when the hot water hits me. I welcome the slight pain of the heat on my skin before I become used to it. I stand there thinking most of the time. After I wash my hair and body, I just stand there letting the water flow over me.

I wonder what Nathan is doing. Is he taking a shower also? Or is he with Kayla? Or is he with Kayla in the shower?

I quickly shake my head trying to clear it, but I couldn't. It always went back to Nathan.

Nathan and his brown straight hair and chocolate colored eyes. Nathan and the smile that makes you want to smile even when it is the darkest day. Nathan and his muscular body and hard abbs. Nathan and his-

" LULU ARE YOU IN THE SHOWER??" I hear Kayla yell from my room, snapping me out of thought.

I turn off the water that began to get cold.

"YA! I WILL BE OUT IN A LITTLE BIT." I yell back wrapping my fluffy, soft pink towel around my body.

I walk out of the bedroom and into the closet.

"Hey Kayla? How cold is it outside?" I ask walking out slightly and leaning on my open closet door. Kayla is sitting at my vanity just like every other day. She picks up her phone and looks at the weather.

"You can wear a skirt and not freeze your ass off as long as you wear leggings or something. If that is what you are asking." She said smirking.

I laugh slightly. She gets me.

I walk back into my closet and get a black high waisted skirt and a purple sweater type half shirt. I walk to one of my dressers in my closet and grab a off white scarf and a pair of thin black leggings out. (Outfit shown at the top. Shoes are different.) I slip both on and grab a pair of black 5-inch heels putting on those as well.

I walk out to see Kayla about to leave the room.

"Wait. What do you think? Is it cute?" I ask looking in my giant full length mirror.

" Yes! I have never seen you not look absolutely gorgeous!" She says grabbing my brush off the vanity. " Except your hair needs to be done. Oh yeah what do you think of my outfit?" She says laughing.

I turn and look at her. She is wearing a pair of high waisted shorts with a black crop top and black combat boots. If you can't tell high waisted bottoms and short tops are like all we wear. But I just love the way they make me look.

Kayla's hair is in loose waves on her shoulders and her makeup is bold today. A cat eye with a light smokey eye and lots of mascara and her lips are a bright pink. She looks absolutely stunning.

"I love it! I wouldn't doubt that you wake up like that." I say laughing. She laughs too and goes downstairs to make breakfast.

I walk over to the vanity and put on some concealer, some mascara, some light purple eyeshadow and my signature red lipstick.

I brushed my hair and loosely curled it so that the waves would hold but only be waves and not tight curls. My hair flowed down to my waist and I always loved how the color was like a gold.

I do a recheck to make sure I have everything and look good before heading downstairs to have the excuse for a breakfast Kayla makes.