Chapter 3

Recap: "Nathan, why are you dating her when you could be dating Luana? She is prettier, smarter, nicer, more fun, she's funny, plus you two would be the cutest couple ever." Charlotte shouts over Kayla.

The three of them look at me, Nathan only sightly cause he is driving. But I could see the same emotion in each one of their eyes.

Wonder.

Present time:
I was completely shocked. Charlotte had hinted on occasion that she thinks Nathan and I would be a cute couple. Yes, she hated Kayla's guts, but she had never voiced an opinion to Kayla's face.

" Charlotte. Don't talk like that. Kayla is-" Nathan starts.

"Kayla is what? Smart? She has 1 A. 2 B's. And a D. While Lulu has all A's. What is she? Is she pretty? Yeah she is mediocre. While Lulu is drop dead gorgeous. Just look at her blonde wavy hair and dazzling green blue eyes. What is she funny? Nope! She has the personality and sense of humor of a rock. A cold, ugly heartless rock." Charlotte yelled.

" Charlotte that is enough." I say, putting my hand on her shoulder.

" NO IT IS NOT!! YOU ARE SO SWEET AND SMART AND FUN AND YOU ARE AMAZING! And so is my brother. Which is why this excuse of a girl doesn't deserve him." Charlotte started out screaming, but ended in a pleading voice.

I honestly didn't know how to respond to that. You could tell by Char's eyes that she just wanted the best for her brother. By the sound of it, Nathan nor Kayla knew what to say either.

"Charlotte, we don't choose who we love. Kayla and Nathan were lucky enough to find love in a world of hate. Don't you want your brother to be happy?" I whisper, making it so that only Charlotte could hear.

"Of course I want him to be happy. That is why I want you two to date, not him and the fake."

"Kayla isn't a fake she is amazing once you get to know her." I reply.

Before Charlotte can say anything we pull up to the school. Nathans and Charlotte's mom works at our school, so we will just drop her off with her.

" Okay time to go Charlotte. Let's get you to mom." Nathan says basically dragging Charlotte out of the car. And then they were gone.

***
Thank you for reading. Comment please. Oh and that is a picture of Charlotte. In my opinion.
Xoxo
- Maddie