Chapter 19 ~ Cinderella for a Night

I didn't know what to expect when I walked into the hotel the school rented for the dance but it most certainly didn't disappoint. It looked like a ballroom in the Elizabethan era with pillars, fabrics all around, and pots of flowers and little trees with lights everywhere. Of course the beauty of the old time theme was kind of thrown off by the pounding music but it was still awesome all the same. It was rather amazing actually.

"Okay we have four hours, make sure to be in my car by 11:00 alright!" Kelly hollered into my ear so I could hear her over the pounding music, "And remember don't give anyone your name tonight."

I just nodded in understanding before she walked off to go dance with whomever she could find. I looked around to see everybody in amazing outfits but I couldn't recognize anybody through the masks. Which I guess made me feel better since that meant nobody would really recognize me. Man I really wish that Jake was here I would have felt more...I don't know relaxed or something.

Walking around I found a little area filled with greenery that had little white lights entangled all around them. Standing there I wondered why more people weren't over here enjoying this amazing little area because it was just beautiful and I loved it, I could stay here forever really.

"Excuse me..." a voice from behind said making me jump in surprise.

I turned around to see a very good looking guy. I mean his suit looked like it fit in all the right places. His blue tie bringing out his amazing blue eyes, even though they were behind a mask I could tell that much, and that brown hair of his looked slightly messy but I think it was styled like that and I don't think anybody was complaining since it just added to his good looks. I mean he looked like a regular teenage James Bond only better.

"Sorry if I scared you it's just...sorry to sound weird but your name wouldn't happen to be Ana would it?" Oh no he didn't recognize me did he?

Still I shook my head no just in case, man I really hated lying, "My names not Ana sorry."

"Oh sorry it's just my friends name is Ana and you just look so much like her. So again sorry if I scared you and all." It couldn't be him could it?

"No it's fine. Maybe I should stop looking like other people then." I laughed with just a little bit of nervousness behind it luckily he didn't notice.

"Yeah maybe...what is your name by the way?"

"Hmm I don't know what do you think it is?"

"I don't know how about you tell me."

I shook my head, "No I don't think so."

"Fine but if you won't tell me I'm gonna have to give you a name."

"Go ahead then I kind of want to see what you come up with." I challenged.

"How about since you look like my friend I call you the same name I give her." He offered.

"Which would be?"

"Bella." At that my eyes widened. Holly crap it just couldn't be him, "Wait don't tell me I actually got your name right!" he exclaimed in shock.

"Almost."

The man in front of me just chuckled at my reply, "Is there something funny about this?" I asked starting to get rather annoyed by him.

"Oh nothing it's just that friend I talked about earlier I call her Bella all the time so it's kind of funny that you look like her and have 'almost' the same name as her." Oh my god it's seriously him, "But I should have known you weren't her since she has hazel eyes and not green and that she's at work tonight and there was no way she would ever leave to come here." His face suddenly turned sad then, what on earth does he have to be sad about?