Chapter 30 ~ Does that answer your question

Ana's POV

"Seriously he just walked out?" Kelly asked me over the phone after I had informed her of what just went down.

I sighed, falling back onto my bed, "More like stormed out. I don't even know where he went or if he's coming back. To be honest I don't care if he does or not."

"That mad huh?" Kelly asked, but I could tell she was shocked at my sudden change in attitude. Not that I blame her I mean I did just ask her to help me with all of this and now I'm so upset that I don't even want to see Zack's face right now.

"Well how would you feel if you laid your heart out on the line for the thousandth time only for it to get stomped on?"

"You're right I would be pissed."

I sat back upright, "Yeah. I mean you should have seen his face Kelly. It was like he hated me for telling him the truth. I mean I expected him to be mad because of what I said but nothing I said warrants him hating me and then storming out without even acknowledging I exist."

"Of course it doesn't Ana. If anything he should be thanking you."

I opened my mouth to reply but before I could get a word out Zack came barging through my bedroom door. To be honest he looked like crap, his hair was all messed up and not in the purposeful way like usual, his eyes were wide, and his clothes looked disheveled and wrinkled. Where in the hell did he go and what did he do?

"Ana, Ana what's going on?" I heard Kelly ask, her voice dripping in concern.

"Zack's here." I answered plainly, my eyes never leaving his as he walked to stand in front of me.

"What?" she practically screeched, "Are you alright, do you need me to come over?"

"I need to talk to you." Zack pretty much ordered.

"Well I'm busy right now, maybe come back later." I spat venomously, before I spoke back into the phone, "I'm fine Kelly I-"

Suddenly the phone was snatched out of my hand and I was barely able to protest before Zack was saying, "Kelly, she's gonna have to call you back." Then he hung up the phone and tossed it back onto my bed.

"That was rude." I sneered, glaring up at him.

"I needed to talk to you." He said plainly, "Clearly you weren't going to unless I interfered."

"Ever think that maybe that was the point."

"Are you seriously this mad at me right now?"

Is he kidding me right now, of course I was mad, "Well let's see I tell you the truth about everything, put my future on the line by doing so, and you just spit it back in my face by looking at me like you hate me and then storming off without even so much as a goodbye. I think after all that I deserve to be a little mad, don't you?"

At my words his face fell into one of guilt and shame, "I'm sorry Bella. I didn't mean to make you think that I hated you."

"Well you did so..." I trailed off, hoping he would get the hint that I wanted him to leave.

"I'm serious Bella I never intended for you to think that I hated you when I stormed out earlier. I was mad at Izzy for lying to me and at myself for not seeing the truth sooner."

"That's no excuse Zack! You made me feel like crap." I pretty much yelled, standing up to my full height.

"I know and I'm so sorry Bella! I promise I'm going to make it up to you."