Chapter 21 ~ You can go now Superstar

Gosh why was I so nervous!

I mean this wasn't a date it was just me going out and having fun with Zack. So again why was I so nervous!?

I was already dressed in my dress that Zack gave me and Kelly had already done my hair by putting it into a low ponytail that was slightly curly at the end and swept over my shoulder. She did wonders and I actually felt beautiful even though I felt so uncomfortable and exposed is this dress. It felt so weird being in formal wear since I've never worn any before, but I guess I would just have to get used to it.

"Stop pacing Ana you're wearing me out just watching you." Kelly barked jokingly from the couch

Oh was I pacing? I didn't notice, "Sorry I'm just nervous."

"Why? You get to go on an amazing date with Zack, your now renewed friend, what do you have to be worried about?"

"One it's not a date and that's exactly my point I don't know why I'm so nervous." I explained still pacing.

"Ana if a guy is taking you out at night with just the two of you and there is a dress up aspect for the occasion then it's a date.

"And just calm down everything will be fine. You already cleared this with Jake and he's somewhat okay with it as long as he talks to Zack before you go, because you know he's protective over you like that. And you look amazing so again calm down."

She was right I had to calm down. So taking in a few deep breaths I started feeling calmer. Of course the minute I was calm the doorbell rang causing me to get all nervous again. Still I walked over to the door flinging it open to see Zack of course looking amazing in that tuxedo of his. Okay now he looked like the heart stopping star everyone said he was.

He didn't say anything he just looked me up and down causing me to blush but I guess it was okay since I was kind of doing the same to him. I mean that tux just fit him in all the right places and he looked amazing!

Him clearing his throat brought me out of my thoughts, "You look beautiful Bella."

Man I didn't think my face could get any redder! I mean I was probably as red as the dress I was wearing. I was so not used to getting compliments like this, "Uhh thank you. You look very nice too."

"Well thank you I try," he grinned walking into my house, "But I got a present for you!"

Another one, "Okay..."

"Well that dress deserves some beautiful jewelry to go along with it." He explained as he pulled a black jewelry box from behind his back and handing it to me, "So go ahead open it."

I looked at it with confusion before doing as he said and lifting the top of the box to reveal an amazing gold heart locket. It was no simple locket either it was rather big and was decorated with little diamonds in the middle in the shape of a little heart. I mean they looked real but there was no way he got me a gold and diamond necklace. Zack must have seen my question because he answered with, "Yes those are real and just think of it as a make up birthday present for all the ones I've missed."

Oh wow. I know I should be grateful and I was don't get me wrong but he really needs to stop showering me with all these gifts and stuff to make up for the things he's done or in this case hasn't done. Before I could say anything he continued, "I thought you could put some pictures in it. I already put in one of us when we were kids but if you don't like that picture or you want to put in more or don't want a picture of me in there that's fine with me."

"No it's perfect thank you." I smiled taking it out of the box and putting it on. Of course the clasp was being a pain in the butt and I couldn't get it. Zack saw me struggling and took the locket out of my grasp.