Chapter 9

This morning when I woke up I heard the wind blowing outside my window, the light was coming in lighting up my room, and I took a morning shower. When I had came downstairs I made a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the television watching cartoons. Everything was good till James came down. "What were you thinking." James yells at me while he starts pacing around the kitchen. "Were you even thinking at all? Of course you weren't Arabella." My butt is falling asleep right now. I have been getting this lecture for three hours now. I am surprised no one else has woke up.

I might have spoke to soon. "Arabella are you listening?" Catherine asks as she comes down the stairs in her robe. "What you did has consequences. Think about how that makes this family and his family look." It's not that big of a deal. I just made a statement. It's not a crime for me to not be interested in the prince.

"Shouldn't you guys be proud of me?" Most people would be proud of their child's name being mentioned in the same sentence of the princes name. I know that old lady from the hospital would love it.

The noise from Catherine slamming her cup of tea on the counter almost, and I mean almost made me fall out of my chair. "There is a picture of you and the Prince kissing in the paper," Catherine yells. "That is not good Arabella. You are not his girlfriend. This is a huge scandal and," all I got from that sentence was that he has a girlfriend that is not me. Now I can see why this could be a problem.

This would some great entertainment. We should have a reality show just for this. The ratings would be bonkers. Just imagine it could be called Royal life.

"You can't even tell its me in the paper. So if we're done here I'm leaving. I didn't do anything wrong." Heading to the door I grab my bag that for some reason is vibrating.

"This conversation is no where near done young lady." My bag once again starts vibrating due to someone constantly calling me. "Answer your phone!" I glare at Catherine as I take my phone out and see the caller. Pressing end I throw it back in my bag.

"You know-" Groaning I unzip my bag moving things around looking for my mobile. Grabbing it I see it's an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I answer.

"We need to talk Arabella." That's when I hang up. How did he get this number?

Putting it back in my bag I sip it back up. "I need to go to school." Turning around I walk to the door opening it to step out. As soon as I look up I groan. Stepping back I slam the door shut only for it to get caught on a foot.

"We need to talk." Turning around I stump back to the kitchen.

"Tell him to stop stalking me," I point to Alexander pouting.

Both of them pay me no attention. Catherine is pulling her robe tighter and James is shaking his hand. "Mr. And Mrs. Bailey I really need to speak with Arabella-" This is when I sneak out.

Walking out the door I slam it shut just for the affect. Opening my car door I get in and set my bag on the passenger seat while buckling in. Once I turn the ignition on I pull off. Ever since those papers came out the media has been sitting outside our property line. You can't even tell it's me in the picture, although it was only me that he was with privately, so it is a logical assumption. Parking my car I grab my bag getting out.

"So Arabella finally got the Prince?" Rose laughs while showing me the paper. I am so glad she finds this funny.

Nothing good has come out of this and I just want to be left alone. "More like I got the frog," I start my walk to class. Pushing threw the crowd I finally am able to begin my day.