Chapter 31

Stepping out of the tub I walk over to the mirror wall. Glancing over all the hickeys Alex left on my body. They are every where from my thighs to my neck. The biggest reminder was when I woke up and fell out of the bed. I could barely walk after last night. We did it in the car, on the garden, the stairs, and three times on the bed. One of those times from behind.

I've never had sex in a car, but let me tell you it was exhilarating. It was so hot and we were cramped together I forgot how many times I let it go. I told myself I would never have sex in a car, but I was willing to try that with the guy I love. Yes, I love him and I can't see my future without him.

The garden was after security came out with flashlights. That's going to stay between me and Alex.

The stairs was not comfortable, but I took control there. It was the stairs in the back of the palace, and being able to ride Alex was like no other. Adding the pleasure of him grabbing my butt helping me and me leaning my head back was pleasurable.

After that we were supposed to take a shower to clean ourselves off. Our mistake who knew we couldn't keep our hands off each other. That led to the bed and three more rounds that absolutely tired me out. I woke up at one in the after noon and now it's two-thirty.

Smiling I start to put on the clothes he left for me after he left the shower earlier. Right after he came a guard had knocked on the door saying something about a package. Alex apologized repeatedly as he got out leaving me by myself. It's probably a good thing he left. I needed to finish my shoes without distractions.

Wrapping my hair in a quick bun I throw the towel back on the rack. Glancing in the mirror I make sure I at least look decent in the dress and boots.

Walking out the bathroom I stop once I see Alex sitting on the bed with his head down.

"I'm to sore Alex of you want another round your going to have to wait a couple of days." Laughing I walk over to the door about to leave. I need to go find Libby and talk to her about John. She would be confused in all of this or she might not. Depends on the day with Libby.

"No." Turning around I look at Alexander in shock.

"I'm still sore so you really don't have a choice." If he thinks that I'm just going to jump his bones just because he is hot and has an amazing body he is wrong. I know when I'm tired and when I'm not and I'm not and I am definitely wore out.

"I do have a choice Arabella." Walking to stand in front of him I cross my arms.

The light that's in his eyes is gone. Something else is going on. This has to be more than just sex. "I have a choice to Alexander and I'm going to do what the hell I want to do and you are not going to stop me. You don't own me." I glare at him as he finally grows some balls to look me in the eyes.

"That's great to know. So let me get this straight." Alex says very calmly scarring me. "You are your own person and I don't own you right?" Is he studied or down thing I just said that.

"Correct." I tell him.

"Then that explains this." Finally I notice the little orange packet he had in his lap as he thrusts it into my hands.

"What is this?" I ask still in shock.

"Open it you might recognize it." He is really pissing me off right now.

Walking over to the bed I dump the contents out and what I see shocks me. There's at least ten pictures in here of me. All of me having sex with ten different people. Except I've never seen these people in my life before. Shuffling them around I see they are all stamped with a date. Dates that all occurred during our relationship. One stamped just a couple of days ago.