Chapter 39

After all this time, they've found the person that ruined my life. I have no words to say, but all I want to do is scream. Looking towards Alexander I see him typing furiously on his mobile. After we go the news Alexander sent the guard back to where he cam from, and our moment was broken. He went to work on his phone immediately leaving me in the dark.

He answered none of my questions as he stands up talking on the phone. "Arabella go change okay." Alexander tells me.

"But what about-"

I am cut off immediately, "Belle, just do this okay for me. We have to act normal. People are expecting us at our ball tonight. If we don't show up people will get suspicious." It makes sense I guess.

"I love you." Walking out of the room I enter our room to see a gorgeous nude dress covered in diamonds. It reminds me of a lace dress, but instead of the white lace fabric its diamonds. Lots of diamonds. Taking off my wedding dress I lay it gently on the bed not trying to ruin it. I would like to think Alexander and I would have kids, so I can share this day with them.

Carefully I slip the dress on and it hugs my figure. The top hangs off my shoulders and gives into a small v-cut. Once at my knees the dress flares out to the floor covering the nude heels.

In the mirror I see the queen standing behind me. "My daughter in law."

"Mother in law." I smile back at her.

She steps forward holding a beautiful silver box. "It feels so good to call you that." I roll my eyes playfully as we both remember how she pushed me to get Alexander to ask me out.

"Sister!" Rose comes in smiling at me as she pulls me in fir a hug. "You're officially family now. Finally my dream has come true." Her mom and I both share a look of confusion.

"Dear, what exactly is your dream?" Queen Georgina asks.

"I've always wanted Alexanders wife to be my best friend that way we can gossip all the time. Just imagine all the pranks we can pull on him. I'll also be the best aunt and god mother since I'm the best friend. We'll have a tight family boned. I've always wanted that." This is why I love Rose.

"Well that sound interesting. I've just come to hand this to my second daughter." She opens the silver box and I'm going to tell you I'm speechless.

"Mine?" I question.

This can't be happening. She can't be giving me this. "No, mine." She laughs. "This was the first one I ever wore after I got married. Rose wore a miniature version before she wore this one, and now we are passing it on to you. You're family now. We protect family. We may have failed you in the past, but now you're a true royal. We can fully protect you and nothing and no one will be able to kill one of us again."

Tears fall down my face as I remember my baby. My beautiful baby that never got to experience life. "Don't cry," Rose wipes away the tears with a tissue dabbing at them. Blinking rapidly I try to keep the tears at bay. I can't ruin my makeup.

"Thank you so much." Kneeling down the tiara is placed on my head. Standing back up I smile at the two women smiling back at me.

"We're the girls of the family. We have to stick together." Rose laughs.

"Hey, don't forget about me." Libby walks in the room with a rose petal dress on while eating what looks to be a candy bar.

"Libby throw away that candy. What did I tell you?" Rose asks sternly.

"Fine, but you three owe me a candy bar." Where has she been? I haven't seen her since the wedding.

"Libby where were you?" I ask.