Chapter 15

What does she mean? Does she think that me and her son are in some sort of romantic relationship? I would hope not, I could never see me and him dating. Just imagining the two of us cuddling and kissing disgust me. The only relationship Alexander and I will ever have is hatred for each other. Yes, her son is hot I can admit that, but we can't stand each other. Well I don't know about him but, I can't stand him. He is a rich boy who never had to get his hands dirty in  his life. He got the easy life.

Snapping out of my thoughts I frown at the Queen. "What do you mean what's going on between me and your son? There is nothing their. No feelings what so ever."

"Let's walk." We walk side by side looking a t the picture covered walls. "I know my son very well Arabella. Ever since you've entered our lives I've noticed a difference in the way he acts." Has he skipped out on a royal event? Oh the horror. "I can read my son very well. When I first met you I knew things were going to change." She could tell I was trouble, not that I would change her son.

"Did things change?" I ask.

She stops walking turning to look out the glass wall. "Yes they did. My son spends more time thinking about you, than he does his current girlfriend. Not that he ever really gave her any thought." The Queen laughs as she starts walking again.

His current girlfriend if you ask me is just after one thing and one thing only. I think we all know what that is. "Well you don't have to worry about me. He annoys me to no end." I say.

"That's what I like about you Ms. Chase. You happen to speak your mind, but to where you could get in trouble." Only to her and the King. I don't have a death wish. "You don't pin after my son just because he's the future king of England. It has been fun watching my son chase after you Ms. Chase. Well what he calls chasing. He watches you like he's lost. When your around the only thing he can focus on is you. Nothing else seems to matter." That's a little weird. He sounds like a stalker to me.

"Thank you?" I don't know if she's complimenting me or not.

"Do you have feelings for my son?" The Queen asks stopping in front of along narrow picture frame, not turning to look at me.

She gets right to the point I see. "He's good looking yes, but I barely know him. I can't say I like him, but it's fun to annoy him." Oh the times. "I don't see a future with your son."

The Queen raises her left eyebrow slowly as if she is giving me time to recant my statement. "Arabella do you take me for a fool?" My eyes widen as I shake my head viciously. "Don't think I don't know what just happened under the table, or at the charity event." Does she have spies or something to watch over her son?

I have to admit my cheeks turn red at this realization. His mom has seen the things I have done to his body, and the inappropriate things I've done. "How do you know about that?" Does she have people following me too?

"I have people watching everything. His security detail has access to every camera in that hospital. When I was brought that tape let me say, you sure gave them a show." I have never been more embarrassed in my life. "You make my son do things that he normally wouldn't do, and I like that. He's going to be king one day and I want him to experience life, and love before that. For some reason Rose is more free and I think that has to do with my husband drilling in his head that he is to be the future king. With you he never knows what to expect and that will help him later in life. You're good for him Arabella. My son was taught to always look perfect. Do you think he's a little stiff?" Does she wants real answer?

"I guess." I shrug.

"Let me show you something." The Queen walks to the picture frame and puts her finger on the end of the frame. A click is head and the door slides open to reveal a dark room. "Go ahead." I've seen enough horror movies to learn you never walk in a secret dark room, but I think that changes when the queen is telling you to go.