Chapter 27

A loud pounding on the door brings me out of my wonderful and blissful sleep. Whoever disrupted my sleep will pay. Groaning I sit up and walk over to the door.

"What?" I ask opening the door to see Leo.

"Um." He looks away turning around. "We're leaving in two hours." As soon as the last word comes out of his mouth he runs down the hall. Weirdo, closing the door I turn back to my bed to see Alex sleeping peacefully. Smirking I walk over to the bed and sit on top of him. Rubbing my hands down his chest I lean down and slowly kiss his lips.

"Hum." He says lowly. Smiling I sit up and whip my hear to the side as I lean back down sucking on the side of his neck. "Belle." I stop in shock. Did he just call me belle? That's what my dad use to call me. "You're so beautiful." He whispers then he starts snoring again. That's so cute he's a sleep talker. Getting back to business I lean back down to finish my hand work. Seconds later I'm finished.

"Okay time to get up my prince." Leaning down I force his mouth open and stick my tongue inside his mouth kissing him aggressively. Suddenly I'm flipped over and Alex is on top kissing me harshly. "Alex we don't have time we have to go." I say panting as he kisses me deeply.

"How do you know that?" He asks.

"Cause Leo was pounding on the door and woke me up." Suddenly he stills.

"And did you open the door like this?" I respond telling him the answer turning my head so I can breathe. "Do you realize you are naked Arabella?" He yells sitting on top of me.

"Oh I kind of forgot about that." It's not that big of deal, he turned away.

"Hey come on let's just go pack we have to go soon." Pushing him off of me I stand up looking for my clothes.

"You might want to take a shower first." Alex points at my stomach. Looking down I see his little ones dried all over my stomach. Crap I forgot to clean that up.

I can make the best out of this situation. "Well then I guess we can have some fun in the shower." Smirking I grab his hand and pull him to the shower.

"Wait you are on the pill right?" Alex asks as he step in.

"I was, but I got off. I'll get back on it." After three more rounds it took Rose coming in the bathroom threatening to take a picture of us and leaking it to the media to get out of the shower, and even then we had one last round after she left. For a guy like Alexander he sure does have some energy.

Once we are all packed Alexander carries our bags downstairs. Grabbing my black purse I take my sunglasses out and put them on. Looking in the mirror I smooth out my long sleeve white crop top and my black skinny jeans. Puffing my hair I smile in the mirror. Turning around I go to leave until I see Alex's grey sweater on the bed. Don't tell me he walked down there shirtless. Grabbing it I head down to the dock. Making sure everyone grabbed everything I shut off all the lights when I trip in my heels over a stuffed rabbit.

Really Libby these heels are Catherine's and she will kill me if  I scratch up her expensive black shoes. Grabbing the rabbit I shut the lights off and walk out. Once at the dock I walk onto the boat with the help of the captain. Walking inside I find everyone sitting around chatting.

"Libby missing something?" Throwing the rabbit at her she thanks me. Waking over to Alex I sit on his lap other his shirt in my hand. "And you Mr. Prince are you missing something?" I whisper in his ear.

"I was missing you?" He whispers back making my cheeks turn red.

"I meant your sweater." Laughing I get up and sit by Rose so he can put his sweater on. Alex gets up and puts his sweater on briefly giving us a view of his back full of scratches that are still red from this morning and some from last night.