Chapter 21

"Merry Christmas!" Jerking up in bed I stare wide eyed at a giggling Libby.

I do not care if it is Christmas you do not wake me up early unless it is an emergency. "Go back to bed Libby it's," looking at the clock I see its seven in the morning. "You've got to be kidding me Libby." It's the first weekend of my winter break and I want to sleep.

"Mom and daddy say come down right now." Why in the world would they wake someone up at this time of day? If they want me to look my best I need my beauty sleep. Sitting up I stretch and immediately run to my closet grabbing my robe to cover my legs. Maybe, I shouldn't have slept in just my shorts and t-shirt.

"Hurry up lazy bones. I can't open my presents till you are down stairs." Someone's grumpy. Picking Libby up I push her to my back and walk down stairs. "Go piggy go." Did she just call me a pig?

I am not no pig. "Libby no." As soon as we step in front of the tree I put her down.

"Okay guys rip them apart." James says while starting his camera recording us.

Libby immediately starts opening her presents, but I just stare at them. There's so many. Grabbing the smallest one I slowly open it. It's a gift card for gas. Taking the next present I open it faster. They got me a Bluetooth speaker. The brand new one that doesn't come out until next year. Thirty minutes later we have opened all of our presents.

"So Libby what did you get?" Catherine asks her while they focus the camera on her.

"I got lots of dolls. A doll house, clothes, movies, play makeup, a little purse-" she goes on and on about the gifts she got.

"What about the other one?" I ask pointing to the other present.

Libby's little cheeks turn redder than a cherry. "That's from Jimmy. He's my boyfriend." Jimmy finally got the nerve to ask her out I am guessing.

"What did you get Arabella?" James asks me.

I list all of my gifts one by one. "I got gift cards, a new purse, a wireless speaker, jewelry, and a new television." Less than Libby, but I don't care.

"We have one more for you Arabella." They slowly pull out a rectangle box and hand it to me. Opening the box I let out a scream staring at them in shock. I thought there was no way to top the one the already gave me, but they just did.

"Do you like it? Libby helped us pick it out." For the first time I hug them.

"I love you guys. Thank you so much." I never thought I would ever get one of these.

"When did you guy this? How did you hide it from me?" I've basically been here all week.

When I say all week I mean all week. I haven't left the house. I ave stayed in bed watching Christmas movies not once leaving the house. I haven't seen anyone that doesn't live in this house. I have just been to lazy to leave, plus my burns are now just starting to heal. "Well remember when we had that charity event and you had your friends over." I nod my head excited. "We bought it and hid it in the garage. It was pretty easy since you've stayed inside since your incident." I've got to admit they got me good.

"Where is it?" I can't wait to see my baby.

"Out front in the-" Not waiting a second I rush out the door and there it is. Sitting there in all its pride.