Chapter Ten

》♡《
Chapter Ten
》♡《

The water felt cool against my skin, a welcoming sensation. Hank swam over to me, his dark hair sticking to his forehead from the water. I ran my fingers through his hair, our feet pressed against the soft mud. He gazed at me with admiration, his fingers running running through my brown hair.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered pressing a soft kiss on my forehead. I eagerly pressed my lips against his, my body pressing against his. The water was cool against our warm bodies, our breaths mixing.

I felt his had length against my abdomen, my body feeling hot as I the myself up. I wrapped my legs around him and giggled. He took my bodily message and entered me, the body of us gasping for breath. It felt a lot better that I had at the party. Our bodies were combined, our breaths mixed and hearts racing.

He held me against him as he rocked against me, bringing me over the edge by kissing and slamming into me. We screamed out, the top of the mountain so close as we came together. We held each other tightly, the water splashing against us as we came down from the mountain top.

"Damn." Hank laughed, "I'm glad we got to do that."

"Me too." I sighed pressing my back against him as I turned around. "Especially since I'll be big soon."

"We can still do things." Hank whispers peppering kissing along my neck. "Like this." He ran his finger over me, a gasp escaping my lips.

He yanked his hand away with a chuckle, I growled in protest and twirled around to face him. "You prick." I snap. He kisses me softly before swimming away.

"Come at me, girl." He laughed. He disappeared beneath the water, I followed after him and searched the water. My ankle was grasped, he pulled me towards him and three me into the air. I screeched, the water swallowing me whole. I came back up and splashed him, a glare settling over my face before my cheeks went hot.

A group of seniors from our school stood in the shore, their eyes scanning us. Their had swimsuits on while we had nothing. "This is our lagoon." The proclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Hank snickered pulling me against him. "At the moment, this is our lagoon."

"And hows that?" A girl from the group asked, her brown eyes glaring at the two of us.

"We're naked." Hank snickered, the group laughed.

"So?" The all laughed.

"We fucked in this lagoon." I announce, my cheeks flaming. That made them laugh even harder, and I grunted. "We plan to fuck again. So leave."

This stopped them, they seemed disgusted but one jumped in anyway. "That won't get us to leave. You guys can stay, but get dressed or something. I'm sure we have extra swimming suits."

Hank had at it, swimming to shot and walking with his glory swinging about. I followed, but attempted to keep myself hidden. A girl from the group tossed me a towel, her eyes kind and her smile wide.

"Thanks." I whisper and rush over to where Hank was looking. He raise me a swimsuit and I slipped into it. Feeling a bit covered I let my towel fall and stood next to Hank. I jumped back into the water with a sigh.

Hank followed me, we joined the group and played. I particularly like the girl that gave me a towel, we splashed each other and swam around. Enjoying the cool water and much as we could.

"We brought food." The girl said, "Oh, and my name is Naomi."

"I'm Kelsey." I reply, I follow her onto shore and greedily grab the sandwich she hands me.

"I heard about you," she says, "About your situation." She looks down at my belly and smiles. "I'm not being judgemental about it either."

"It's fine." I shrug, "Its only been a few days since I found out."

"My mom owns the women's clinic downtown, she's an ultrasound tech also, I can ask her if shed be willing to help out?" Naomi offers, I grin and nod.

"That sounds great." I mumble, Naomi nods her head and wraps her arm around my shoulders.

"You're lucky." She whispers, her eyes locking onto Hank.

"How's that?" I ask, watching him dunk some random dude.

"Hank doesn't really do relationships, plus, look at him. Dark hair, blue eyes, great body. You scored." Naomi hums, I giggle. "How'd you do it?"

"I didn't do anything other than be a victim to his bullying." I say, "And then I attend his party, listen to his confession and get knocked up."

"Yeah, I guess that works." Naomi sighs.

"We used to be best friends before sophomore year. He changed over freshman year, and by the end of it decided to torture me. He said he did I because he loved me and didn't want to admit it." I whisper.

"Romantically abused." Naomi chuckles, "Sounds troubling."

"It was." I say finishing off my sandwich. "Still is."

My eyes lock with his, a smile forming on his face as he ran up to me. Smacking his lips against mine, Naomi releases me and groans. "Ew."

I laugh against his lips and pull away. "What was that for?" I ask, Hank looks back at the guys and grins.

"I was dared to kiss you, to prove that you really are mine. Plus I also did it on my own accord." Hank whisper plan to a kiss on my neck. I push his head back, his lips still puckered.

"Dork." I snicker before kissing him roughly. I push him away and run over to the water. He follows, his hands pressed out as if he were about to push me.

I dodge his attack and shove him I to the water, with a smirk he yanks me in with him. I come up with a laugh, my eyes meeting his.

He vanished under the water, popping up he spat water in my face. I growled, "You wanna play like that, huh?"

I splashed him relentlessly, my laughs filling the air. Hank pulled me into his arms and held mine by my sides. A sly grin appear in on his face. "It's your funeral, Kelsey."