Chapter Thirteen

♡《
Chapter Thirteen
♡《

I felt nervous as I ascended the stairs, my memory of our night still fresh in my mind. I kept my breaths even as I made it to the top of the stairs, turning right I began to approach his room. Something made me stop, I stood in the middle of the hallway as a sick feeling grew in my chest. I pushed the feeling aside and kept walking, my ears ringing as I knocked softly on the door. Opening it up I found myself speechless. Everything was trashed just like it had been when I found him in his bathroom.

Hank sat on his bed with his face in his hands. His shoulders shook heavily as he sobbed. For a moment I thought he didn't know I was here, but then he waved me over.

I basically ran to him, placing the photos on the bedside table I wrapped my arms around him. "Just hold me." Hank whispered.

"Of course." I mumble. I felt him shake within my hold, his body coated in a sheen of sweat. I didn't want to bring up whatever was on his mind, but in order to help, I need to know. "What happened?"

"My dad..." he whispers, "he-he-" I didn't let him finish, slamming my lips against his I tried my hardest to make the tears stop by kissing him brutally. He grasped my hips and pushed as much sorrow through his lips as he could. I could almost feel how broken he was as his salty tears fell between our molded lips.

It wasn't hard for us to undress while we kissed, his tears seemed to stop temporarily. Everything was powered by this pain he had deep within him, it made this somehow, magical.

I clawed at his back as breathless moans squeezed through our bound lips, his hot breath fanning over my lips as he went as fast as he possibly could. He growled in pleasure, collapsing on top of me before rolling away. I kept my whimper of protest from escaping as he laid there. I felt him pull the blankets over us before wrapping his arm around my waist. He rested his head on my chest, his shoulders heaving as he began to sob once again.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he cried, my fingers twisting around the strands. "Why did he leave me?" He asked, his hoarse voice muffled by the blankets.

"He didn't." I mumble, "He's still here, Hank." Hank squeezes me as he releases a heavy breath. I reach out my arm to grab the photos, placing them on my hip I smile. "Look."

Hank lifted his head and removed one arm, grabbing the card that held the photos he opened it. Gazing at them he released another sob, "Is this our baby?"

"Yes." I murmur, "It is." Hank looked up at me with a smile. Looking back at the photo he placed it next to us before rubbing my stomach.

"So small." He mumbles, I graze my fingertips over his shoulder and sigh. He crawls up and kisses me softly, laying face to face with me he cupped my cheek. "I hope it's a girl."

"Why's that?" I ask, Hank nibbles on his chapped lips as if in thought.

"Because, she'll look like you." Hank replies, his eyes shifted between my own, a small sad smile pulling the corners of his lips up.

"Hank..." I breathe, "Do you know how proud your father would be of you?"

Hank huffed in sadness, shaking his head slightly. I smile at him, cupping his cheek in return. "You're a great man, you will be a great father, and you love with all of your heart." I licked my lips and pushed his shoulder gently. Resting my head on his chest, I traced lines over his naked chest.