{ Take 3 }

" Faunus are a disgusting race ".

" Why would anyone like them? Their animals ".

" Stupid animals who have no respect for humans ".

" You... You horrid monster ".

" YOU IDIOTIC CAT! ".

----------------------

I gasp, my eyes flashing open. It was day time, sunlight coming in through the windows and holes of the warehouse. This was the fifth nightmare this week and I feel mentally exhausted.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands. I lower my hands and blink a few times. Being at the very back of the warehouse, behind a secret wall, my ears picked up the footsteps of two people.

My eyes widen and I quickly stand up. I silently walk to the end of the wall, peeking out who came into the warehouse. I furrow my brows, seeing a tall blonde woman with a shorter woman with red hair... Wait, Ruby!

" This place is perfect! ". The blonde yelled, her yells echoing in the warehouse. " Are you sure? It looks like someone is living here ". Ruby said and I hid behind the wall.

Damn it..., I thought in my head. I walk to my blanket bed and pick up my backpack. I put it on and my ribbon. I put my ears in a bow, running my hands through my tangled, disheveled hair.

" Yeah... Like someone moved the chains and stuff for exercise ". The blonde said and I walk back to the end of the wall. I peek over and they were looked at the chains that I moved to get to the second floor.

Nows my chance. I thought and slip out of my secret spot. I silently run to the other side of the back of the warehouse. I jump on a busted car, then onto a high up ladder.

" Hey! ".

The sudden yell made me miss the ladder and hit against the wall. I grunt, trying to reach the ladder but failed, falling to hit the busted hood of the car.

I scream, feeling a sharp pain in the left side of my stomach. Like something stabbed me. I heard running footsteps and I tried to get up but scream in agonizing pain.

" Oh god... She's bleeding ". Ruby said terrified. " We need to put pressure on the wound before she bleeds to death ". The blonde said and I grunt in pain.

" Okay. On three I'm gonna pull you out on whatever stabbed you, okay? ". The blonde said reassuringly and I shake my head. " No... ". I breathed out but the pain grew immensely.

" Do you want to die like this? ". She said seriously and I stare at her. She had beautiful lilac eyes, which was rare for someone to have. " F... Fine ". I said and she grabbed my hands and I flinch.

" I'm not gonna hurt you. You can trust me ". She said with a small smile. I furrow my brows in confusion but there was no time to be thinking scared.

I grab her hands and she drops her smile. " Okay. One... Two... Three! ". She yelled then forcefully pulled me. I scream loudly, tears spilling from my eyes.

I clutch at her hands, screaming in pain. " Shit. That was deep. Sorry ". She said and I look at her. I take deep shaky breaths, searching into her lilac eyes.