{ Take 55 }

There is a lot of things I love about Blake. I admire the way she acts and thinks. The way she does her own things and love things that are opposite to mine. Which I'm totally fine with. Because she's just herself. And that's what I love about her.

But... She's not herself. We are not ourselves because you have no idea how much I want to hear her scream my name. The lust and want that is radiating between us is unbelievable. I absolutely love it. And I know she does too.

So I'm not holding back. Not even for a second. Because this shit is about to get intense. Very, very intense.

I crash my lips against hers in a lustful but passionate kiss. Her hands cup my face and I press myself against her. My hands going under her shirt to feel her toned stomach.

I slide my tongue in easily, swirling my tongue in her mouth. She moaned a little and I grow agitated at the fabric that is blocking me from her skin. I roughly rip her tee in one go, throwing it angrily to the side.

Her tongue finds mine and our tongues swirl around each other. Feeling her hands at my sleeveless tank to roughly tug at it. Ripping the fabric in a few pulls then throwing it to the side. I heard her growl during our kiss and I smirk against her lips.

I pull away, a trail of saliva connecting our lips. She pants and I lick the trail away. She then unclips her bra in one swift movement, throwing it where the ripped shirts were on the floor. I smirk, leaning down to go for her neck. Her hands go to unclasp my bra, undoing it in two tries.

I lick up her neck, hearing her moan as she rips the bra from my arms. She threw it it, her hands roaming my back shoulders. I push my boobs against hers as I suck on her neck. Biting afterwards that made her gasp.

I trail wet kisses down her neck, nipping at her skin as I kiss her warm skin. I go down her collarbone, biting a little at the exposed bone. She gasped again, moaning as her nails dig into my back shoulders. Which felt like she sharpened her nails out of nowhere.

I go down to the middle of her chest, nipping down the valley of her breasts. Her hips push up into mine, her now sharp nails scratching at my skin. I held back the pain as I keep nipping at her skin.

I go for her right breast, on my left, and swirl my tongue around her mound. Nipping at her skin to make hickey marks on her boob. I swirl my tongue around her erect nipple, feeling more heat coming from her.

" Stop fucking teasing ". She hissed, clawing sharply at the middle of my back. I wince but held it back afterwards. I overlap my tongue on her nipple, feeling her shudder under me. I grab a hold of her nipple in my mouth, sucking roughly.

I move my right hand inbetween her legs, rubbing my hand on the fabric of the pants. She pants heavily, raising her hips again. I let go of her nipple in a pop, opening my eyes to see a huge hickey on her nipple.

" Nice ". I mutter then move to her left breast, to my right, and do the same thing. I nip at her untouched mound, dragging my tongue around her boob. My hand rubbing harder against her pants. She pants fast, her nails really digging themselves in my back.

I swirl my tongue around her nipple, mostly covering her boob in saliva. I open my eyes to look at her as I overlap my tongue over her nipple. She caught my gaze, pleading with her eyes but with impatience as well.

I smirk, grabbing a hold of her nipple in my mouth. I roughly suck on her nipple, moving my hand to unbutton her pants. She squirmed under me as I lightly bite on her nipple. My hand going under her pants to rub against the wetness of her panties.