{ Take 28 }

I can't take it anymore. It hurts. This is way to much. I can't do this. I'm about ready to give up. But no. Yang is still alive. She's still-

" DON'T FALL ASLEEP! ".

I scream when he does a cut on my right thigh. I pant, shaking violently. I did this for everyone. I am being cut for everyone's doing. I can't let this happen to them.

" BLAKE! What the hell! ". Sun yelled angrily. I slowly look towards him, who was chained to the floor. The other guys were also chained to the floor. Only left with boxers.

" Shut it! ". Adam yelled as he did a deep cut on my right palm. I scream painfully, feeling it through my whole right arm.

" S-STOP! ". I yell out. He pulled away with a smirk while I pant ragged breaths. I duck my head down, my right hand twitching.

" S-shut up... S-sun ". I stammer. I look towards him, giving him a pleading look. He frowned, then slowly nodded. I look back at the floor, taking deep breaths.

" Good job kitty. You made him shut up for once ". He spoke. I slowly raise my head, looking at Adam. He had a small smirk on his face and I spit out blood to the side.

" Y-yang will... D-destroy you ". I sputter out. His smirk turned into a frown and he growls. " Well, kitty. She's not here right now and you can't do shit. Like the useless animal you are ". He spat.

" Let's see... Who's next? ". He spoke outloud. I look towards Ruby, who was staring blankly at the ground. She had her right eye closed the entire time. To stop the bleeding.

I look towards Coco, who was emotionless in her seat. She had a gash across her jawline and dangerously close to her pulse. To the point where if it opened more, she would die.

" No? Alright. Let's see.... One, two and three ". He said then pointed to velvet. She shook her head, tears coming out of her eyes. " Please... No ". She pleaded but he didn't budge.

" To be frank, I just wanna see your wife breakdown. Like rose has. Don't you see? ". He said then gestured to ruby. I frown, all of us looking to Ruby. She was staring at the ground with a blank expression.

" It's easy. And Ice queen looks like she's dead. To destroy oneself, is to destroy their main source of life. And I did, almost ". He spoke holding a finger up.

I look to Weiss and my ears lower. She did look dead. Laying on her side, curled up in a ball. But I could sense the small twitches and shakes.

" And that's the main part of my mission. To destroy everything Blake's main source is. And I'm starting when Long gets here ". He spoke then chuckled.

Just then, a loud explosion could be heard from the outside. The ground shook and I wince. What the hell? Adam growled, taking out his phone.

" What the hell is happening! ". He yelled into his phone. Probably calling one of his men. Another explosion erupted that shook the whole bunker.

" Stall her. Get a group of men to come down here, and bring Wilt and Blush. I'm ending this ". He said in a dark voice. He hung up then put his phone away.

" She's arrived ". He said towards me. I shake my head and he walks to me. He then grabbed my wrist, pulling me up. I Yelp, a sharp pain going through my body.

" When my men come down here, they will all chain you to my wall. And once long comes down here... ". He trailed off. He then leaned into my face, making me wide eye.

" I will kill you ". He whispered and I gasp lightly. I heard the click of the door open and running footsteps down the stairs. More explosions could be heard from upstairs.

" Chain them all! And make sure to do some extra damage! ". He yelled. One man sped walked to Adam, holding wilt and blush.

" Thanks ". He said as he took the blade in his free hand. He then dragged me to the right side of the room, close to the main table. He pushed me against the table, gripping my wrist.

" This is all on you. You hurt me Blake. A lot ". He said with a soft voice. I frown, getting teary eyed. I look away and towards the others. They were all being chained up one by one.

" This is what I get for getting hurt. How rude, honestly ". He said and I look towards him. He hooked wilt and blush to his belt buckle, reaching up for his mask.

" I thought you loved me ". He said as he took off his mask. Crimson red eyes staring at me with sadness. I stare into his eyes, searching into them.

" M-me too ". I whisper. He then scowled, putting back his mask. Another boom shook the bunker, making the ground shake.

That's when the screams started. I gasp as I turn my head towards the others. They were being brutally tortured. Blood being splattered everywhere.

" No.... Stop! ". I said to him. He shook his head, smirking. " I could but I won't ". He said followed by a dark laugh. I look back at the others, hearing every scream of pain they are making.

I didn't know the other people other than Ruby, Weiss and sun. I only knew Coco's and Velvets name. But they didn't deserve this. They seem like really good people.

People who are being tortured because of my doing. The explosions upstairs not making this any better. It's yang. I know that for sure. But I'm scared. She's risking her life for me.

CRACK!

The men stop and I look up at the ceiling. It was silent for a few seconds before another crack erupted. It rumbled the bunker, cracks being created from up above.

" What the- ".

BOOM!

The whole ceiling blew up into a large hole. The pieces of the building and grass brought down here. Even crushing some of the White fang men.

A flash of red jumped down from the hole, landing on a large piece of rock. Everything is silent as the red-hooded person stands up.

" Who the hell are you! ". Adam yelled angrily. I heard a gasp and it was from Ruby. I furrow my brows, watching the person pull back their hood. My eyes widen when the person reveal themselves.

" I'm your worst nightmare ".