{ Take 32 }

I don't know how long it's been. In here, there is no way to tell time. I've been walking around and all I come back to is the bench. I want to get out of here.

I lay across the bench on my back. My hands are placed on my stomach as I stare up into white. I don't even have the feeling to sleep. How much time do I have in here?

My ears caught onto a small pop and I sit up. I look around only to find a door across from me. I furrow my brows and stand up. I walk towards the black door, on the front it said:

" Memories ".

I stop Infront of the door, being skeptical about it. I walk around the door, seeing nothing behind it. I walk back to the front and look at the sign.

" Memories? ". I mutter. What was weird was that the letters were in yellow. I reach out for the handle, stopping for a second.

I hesitate before touching the knob and turning it. I walk inside into a dark room. I close the door behind me, being able to see in the dark because of my night vision.

I saw a couch ahead, with a large TV Infront of it. I slowly walk to it, no noise coming from anywhere. Except my steps. I approach the couch, walking around it. The remote was on the couch, having a few buttons.

I walk toward it and sit down. I grab the control and examine it. I press the button that said start and I jump from the sudden turn on of the TV.

" Are you okay? ".

I furrow my brows when I see yang. It looked like from my perspective, my eyes. And it was. It was when she walked into the bathroom and asked me that.

It was a sequence of all the memories I have of yang. All of them. From the bathroom to when I last saw her. All our kisses and snuggles. All our small talks and laughs. I can't even explain how much memories I have of her. Even the bad ones.

I didn't realise I was crying by the time it was over. The last thing on the screen was the words " I am in love with Yang Xiao Long ". Then the screen went black.

I couldn't help but sob outloud. I put my face in my hands, now feeling cold. It sudden felt cold, like someone turned on the A.C. But it wasn't that. It wasn't that at all.

I get up from the couch and run around it. I ran to the door, barging open the door. I slam the door open, backing away. I stop in place, not realising my surroundings.

The door faded away and I caught sight of what was wrong. The whole floor was black, reaching upwards just a bit. As if black paint was sliding down the wall, but it was going up.

" You okay Blakey? Your crying ".

I freeze. My eyes go wide as I zip around to face the familiar voice. I gasp, looking at her. She smiled at me, having no signs of injuries on her. Her right arm still intact.

" Yang! ". I yell as I run to her. She opened her arms in a welcoming gesture. As I run closer to her, I jump into her arms. She caught me, circling around while swinging me.

She laughed slowing down. Once she stopped, my feet touch the ground and I cup her face. " Your okay ". I whispered. Tears come out of my eyes as she smiles at me.

" Of course I am. You sent me here ". She said and I laugh. " You idiot ". I said and she chuckled. " A smart idiot for your information ". She smirked and I laugh again.

" Just kiss me ". I said and she chuckled. " Of course ". She whispered before leaning in to connect our lips. She pulled me against her as I deepen the kiss.