{ Take 10 }

Can't just be Blake's and Yang's P.O.V, Right?

" You DUNCE! You Stupid. Idiotic. Dunce! You scared the crap out of me! ". Weiss yelled at me, pounding her fists on my upper chest.

I had already calmed down about fifteen minutes ago. Blake had unfroze and went into yang's room. Weiss hadn't stopped calling me an idiotic dunce -- and other things -- for about ten minutes now.

" You dolt!... Dunce!... Stupid!... Stupid!.... Stupid... Stu...pid ". She slowly came to a stop on yelling. She rests her forehead on my chest, now sobbing quietly.

" You okay now? ". I ask softly and she shakes her head no. I rub her back soothingly, while she cries into my shirt. I really didn't like seeing her like this. But I know she just cares.

She raised her head, meeting me face to face. Her eyes were red and she had a runny nose. I reach into my back pocket and take out a blood red handkerchief.

" Your nose is runny ". I said holding the handkerchief up. She sniffled, swiping it from my hands. She cleaned her nose with it and I smile softly.

" This doesn't mean I forgive you, yet ". She said coldly but it just came out as a small voice. After she cleaned her nose, she folded the handkerchief and handed it to me.

I take it and put it in my back pocket. I'll worry about it later. She pouts angrily at me and I chuckle. " What are you laughing about? ". She said narrowing her eyes at me.

" Your just cute ". I said and she smacked the top of my head. " Owie... ". I said rubbing my head. " I'm not cute! I'm a Schnee! Schnee's are not cute. We are to be taken seriously ". She said crossing her arms.

I roll my eyes and grin. " Your wrong ". I said and she glared at me. " What? Your Weiss Schnee Rose. Your not just a Schnee anymore. Your my rose ". I said sweetly and she blushed.

" D-don't... You dolt! ". She said flustered. I laugh as she stands up from where we were sitting on the floor. " And to think I was worried about you dying! ". She said walking to the kitchen.

I laugh to myself, standing up. I take a deep breath then exhale. I fix my short sleeve shirt then dust off my shorts. I look over my shoulder and she was angrily eating my secret stash of cookies.

" Don't eat them all! I'm gonna check on Blake! ". I called out and she flipped me off. I blew a kiss to her and start walking away with a big grin.

I walk down the hall but stop Infront of yang's bedroom door. I furrow my brows, leaning my ear into it. I heard crying. I lean back then open the door.

I peek inside, seeing Blake in the corner of yang's bed. The blinds were closed and the Christmas lights were on. I walk quietly inside, closing the door behind me softly.

" Hey Blake... ". I said in a normal tone of voice. She didn't move and I walk to the bed. I can hear her silently crying, making me frown.

" Go away Ruby... It's all my fault ". She muttered loud enough for me to hear. I sigh, taking a seat on yang's bed. I lean against the headboard, putting up my legs.

" It's not ". I said plainly. She sniffled, raising her head a bit. She looked at me with puffy red eyes and frowned. " Yes, it is. I should've left here weeks ago! ". She yelled sadly, hiding her face in her arms again.

Her cat ears were flattened against her head, sobbing quietly. I sigh, closing my eyes then reopening them. I shouldn't do this... But I have to.

" Yang used to be a professional wrestler and fighter ". I said suddenly. I cross my arms and she raised her head slowly. " What? ". She said confused.

" Yang used to be a professional fighter and wrestler. She started when she was 18 and worked her way up faster than anyone in the world did. She actually has a world record for it ". I said with a small smile.

She stared at me utterly confused. I understand why, but I have to tell her this. I suck in a deep breath then exhale.

" A year and a half ago, yang was set up for a professional match against a fighter named Mercury Black ". I said and she nods. I cringe a bit, the memory coming in clearly.

" Yang was very excited about it. Even giving me, sun and weiss front row seats. Which is the first I have seen her so happy. And It was worldwide, which made her go ecstatic ". I said smiling but then frown.

" As yang was getting prepared, I saw a professional fighter named Emerald, go and talk to her. They seemed to get along pretty well but afterwards, she said something to her that made her aura and semblance begin to burn ". I explained, looking at Blake.

She had a concerned look and I look away. " Yang's semblance is able to absorb the energy and redirect it at her opponent with more strength than normal. It causes her eyes to go red and she gets it from her hair. That's why it's so important to her ". I explained.

" When the fight started, Mercury had a  smug look. Yang's eyes were slowly getting red and I knew something bad was gonna happen. The bell rung, so yang immediately charged ahead ". I said. The memory replaying itself in my head.

" They fought brutally. Mercury's hard hits were from his legs and yang's was her fists. They lasted until the third round. Where yang was... ". I trail off, frowning deeply.

" She won. Everyone was ecstatic and she had blood on her hands and face. Bruises on her legs and the side of her stomach. But... It quickly got silent when she did it ". I said then look at Blake.

" Mercury was standing in the middle of the ring. No one heard what he said. I'm not sure if he even said anything. But yang turned around... Ran at him... Then used her semblance to throw a punch to his leg. His leg snapped in half ". I said and her eyes widen.

" The whole stadium was quiet. Yang looked in shock and Mercury was screaming in pain. And it was all on national television. The security guards had to forcefully pull her out by her will ". I said softly.

" She said he attacked first. But no one believed her. She was banned from fighting ever again. Literally. She can't go into fights anywhere. If she does, she goes to jail. That's where everyone started hating on her ". I said and she looked in total shock.

" They assaulted her, threw stuff at her, threatened and harassed her. One fan going far enough to stab her with a shattered beer bottle. She almost died and everyone was disappointed she lived. To this day, she still gets hate from everyone ". I said sadly.

" She was so positive. She used to make puns, jokes and pranks all the time. She made everyone happy ". I said with tears in my eyes.

" She's gone. She distanced herself from everyone ever since I got married. I got married six years ago. The accident happened two years ago. She's not herself anymore... ". I trail off, gritting my teeth.

I heard the door being open and I raise my head. Weiss closed the door and walked to me. She had a sad expression on her face. She stopped beside me and I let out a choked sob.

She sat next to me and I hug her. She hugged back, stroking my hair. I sob into her shoulder, crying a waterfall of tears.

" I want my sister back! I miss her! ". I cried out within my sobs. I felt her kiss the top of my head and I raise my head. " I-I want her back. I-I want my sister back ". I said to Weiss.

" I know you do. I'm sorry Ruby ". She said softly. I wailed whilst crying. She kissed my forehead and I hug her again.

I want yang back. I want my yang back.

---------------

Weiss

I hold Ruby in my arms, frowning. I look at Blake and she had a look of guilt on her face. She met my gaze, her ears flattening against her head.

" This isn't your fault ". I mouth to her. She looked away shamefully. I look down at Ruby and she kept crying into my shoulder. It was painful for both Ruby and Yang.

" I want her back too... ".